Ask anything ...
agency fees to be paid by the seller
|Surface||106 M2*||Plot Size||513 M2|
|Share this property||
|Voir l'annonce en français|
In an elevated position this traditional style chalet with modern touches is the perfect home in the summer and the winter.
• Open plan living space with access out to a balcony and garden
• 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms
• Integral garage with space for a laundry room
• Large sunny plot
• 11km to La Chapelle D’Abondance, 13km to St Jean D’Aulps
This chalet is excellent value for money and the finish is second to none. Ask us for the floor plans.
Lower Ground Floor
• Entrance hall with cupboards and stairs to first floor
• Double bedroom with an ensuite shower room
• Garage with space for a laundry room
• Open plan living space, flue for wood burner, doors onto a balcony and out to the garden, kitchen area (cupboards not supplied)
• Double bedroom with an en suite bathroom
• 2 further double bedrooms with a balcony
Bonnevaux is a traditional Alpine village 5km from Abondance that has its own ski station and is only 12km from La Chapelle D’Abondance, which is the closest place to access to the vast Portes du Soleil ski domain.
Abondance, Chatel, Morzine/Avoriaz and Les Gets are in the Portes du Soleil ski domain that spans two countries, France and Switzerland. The Portes du Soleil domain is vast with over 650km of slopes and plenty of challenging off-piste too. It consists of 14 resorts over France and Switzerland and the lift system allows skiers and boarders to cross borders freely and enjoy this winter adventure park. In the summer the slopes become mountain bike trails and they host competitions and family events.
Geneva is the closest International airport (70km) and the drive from the Channel Tunnel and Calais takes about 9 hours.
DPE : Energy test not required.