Ask anything ...
€119 900 (HAI)**
**agency fees included : 9 % TTC to be paid by the buyer
(€110 000 without fees)
Reduction from €130,800 to €119,900
|Surface||144 M2*||Plot Size||781 M2|
|Share this property||
|Voir l'annonce en français|
Convenient 4 bedroom gated property with mature garden, garage and cellar, in the centre of the village. Perfect lock-up and leave or permanent home.
10 km from lovely market town Le Lude with all commodities. Le Mans 35 mins by train, Tours airport 60 km with low-cost flights to the UK. Easy access to the ferry ports, and the beautiful Loire valley. Read more ...
- Kitchen (10.8 m2): French doors to front porch, window, fitted units
- Lounge/dining room (30.36 m2): sliding doors to balcony (with electric shutters), 2 windows, wood-burner, stairs to first floor, 2 radiators
- Bedroom 1 (11.11 m2): 1 window, radiator, fitted cupboard
- Bedroom 2 (11.17 m2): 1 window, radiator
- Shower room (4.58 m2), separate WC
- Hall (8.75 m2)
- Bedroom 3 (31.13 m2): skylight, WC
- Summer kitchen (22.92 m2): door to outside, window, radiator
- 2 store rooms
- Bedroom 4 (11.13 m2): window, wood burner, stairs to first floor, radiator
The mature garden is laid to lawn to the rear of the house, with a shed and chicken run, and a well with sprinkler system and plumbing to supply water to the house if desired. There is an enclosed rear garden with road access currently used for bee hives.
House in good state of repair, on mains drains, with new electric panel, double-glazed windows and roller shutters. Oil central heating.
Faible émission de GES
Forte émission de GES