€1 260 000
agency fees to be paid by the seller
|Surface||255 M2*||Plot Size||30000 M2|
|Share this property||
|Voir l'annonce en français|
A beautifully authentic four bedroom old mas laid out over two floors and situated near Mont Bouquet in spectacular countryside and between the beautiful market towns of Uzès (25 km) and Alès (20 km) or 48 km from Nîmes, 65 km from Avignon, 95 km from Montpellier with connection to the airport and TGV station. Read more ...
To view more photos click here
Beautiful south facing residence with private wall fenced courtyard in wonderful location close to Mt. Bouquet, a stunning mountain offering a truly spectacular panoramic view, popular with tourists, walkers, cyclists, bikers and paragliders. This four bedroom stone property surrounded by almonds orchards is situated between the popular market towns of Uzès and Barjac is in a truly fabulous location. The property offers:
* entry hall
* fully equipped kitchen with fire place and access to the terrace
* dining room
* 2 bedrooms with arched ceilings
* separate WC
* spacious garage with 130 m² (could be changed to more living space)
* spacious living room with fire place overlooking the private courtyard
* master bedroom with dressing room
* spacious atelier with 130 m² (opportunity to create 3 more bedrooms or other living space)
Private courtyard with relaxing space by swimming pool (10x5) with pool house.
Separate barn with 120 m² and opportunity to renovate and have more rooms in 2 levels.
Attached is nearly 4ha land with view over the Cévennes.
*These data are for information only and have no contractual value. Leggett Immobilier cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies that may occur.*
**The currency conversion is for convenience of reference only.
Faible émission de GES
Forte émission de GES