agency fees to be paid by the seller
Reduction from €1,049,400 to €901,000
|Surface||500 M2*||Plot Size||94264 M2|
|Share this property||
|Voir l'annonce en français|
The Castel is surrounded by moats and by a huge park with centenarian trees. Fabulous area, quiet, close to a golf course, ideal for horses lovers. The property is 16 km away from the beautiful market town of Niort, in the heart of the Vendée / Poitou-Charente area and at the crossroads between the various touristic sites and towns in the region (Le Puy du Fou, le Futuroscope, Le Marais Poitevin, Maillezais…). You will find all shops, services and a weekly market 3km away. The rolling surroundings offer many possibilities for hikers. The A 83 motorway junction to Nantes, the Vendée coast or the A10 motorway to Bordeaux and Paris is 4km. La Rochelle, its airport with budget flights to the UK and the bridge to the famous Île de Ré are about 75km. A perfect place to enjoy the quietness of nature with all amenities nearby.
Read more ...
The ground floor comprises:
- a reception with vaulted ceiling and stone walls,
- a vast entrance hall leading to different rooms,
- a very bright winter garden with a bay window,
- a dining-room with a fireplace, large cupboards and direct access to the winter garden,
- a library with a fireplace,
- a bedroom with ensuite
- an oratory,
- a separate toilet,
- a vast lounge with fireplace, 2 French windows onto the terrace that overlooks the moats and direct access into the kitchen.
- a 50m2 equipped kitchen with a beautiful stone fireplace and a Godin gas cooker,
- a vaulted larder with American-style fridge.
An elegant stone staircase leads upstairs.
On both sides of the landing you will find the 2 main bedrooms :
- the 30 m2 en-suite bedroom with lounge, fireplace, bathroom and toilet,
- the second 30 m2 en-suite bedroom with a stone fireplace, a walk-in wardrobe, a sports room, and a vast bathroom with toilet, cupboards, Jacuzzi, washbasin, multi-jet shower, mirrors and wardrobe.
The landing also leads onto a large mezzanine currently converted into a lounge, with separate toilets and washstand. Walking across the mezzanine, you will find the other rooms:
- a 20m2 bedroom with shower-room (shower, washbasin, toilet and wardrobe),
- a 2nd 20m2 bedroom with shower room and toilet,
- a 3nd 30 m2 bedroom with ensuite.
The outbuildings :
The ancient caretaker’s house comprises a 4-car garage at round level and a 75 m2 convertible space upstairs. There is also a greenhouse. The park, with beautiful centenarian trees, bushes, wooded plots and meadow, is enlivened by an about 1-hectare fishing lake. It is fed on 2 springs. The ducks love it. In a nutshell, a delightful place with a lot of space which will make a perfect family home or an ideal guest house. It can also be used to accommodate special receptions, organize celebrations…
*These data are for information only and have no contractual value. Leggett Immobilier cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies that may occur.*
**The currency conversion is for convenience of reference only.
Faible émission de GES
Forte émission de GES