Find out more ...
€140 400 (HAI)**
**agency fees included : 8 % TTC to be paid by the buyer
(€130 000 without fees)
Reduction from €162,000 to €140,400
|Surface||102 M2*||Plot Size||268 M2|
|Share this property||
|Voir l'annonce en français|
Tastefully renovated house with 2 bedrooms and 2 reception rooms, one with a balcony overlooking the garden. Off-road parking and large garage,
1 km from La Flèche town centre, 45km from Le Mans with high-speed trains to Paris, 75 km from Tours with low-cost flights to the UK, 16km from the A11 motorway. Read more ...
Complete renovation carried out in 2016, with double-glazed windows, electric shutters, condensation boiler, loft insulation and fully-kitted kitchen. On mains drains.
Front door opens into light hallway with high ceiling.
- Reception room (5.73m x 3.17m) currently used as a bar, dual aspect with sliding French doors opening to front, door to laundry room
- Laundry room (3.59m x 3.21m) with shower, door to back garden
- Staircase to first split level
- Kitchen (3.15m x 2.96m), tiled floor, fitted oven, hob, extractor fan, fridge and dishwasher, window
- Living room/dining room (6.1m x 3.52m), laminate floor, 2 sliding French windows to balcony, large fitted cupboard
- Bedroom 1 (3.5m x 3.2m), laminate floor, window, fitted cupboard
- Bedroom 2 (3.5m x 3.2m), laminate floor, window
- Bathroom (2.2m x 1.9m), tiled floor, 2 high windows, bath and wash basin, fitted cupboard
- Garage and cellar
Fully enclosed garden, 160m2, with pleasant space for outdoor eating.
House situated in quiet lane, but within easy access of the town centre with all commodities, and the Loir river.
*These data are for information only and have no contractual value. Leggett Immobilier cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies that may occur.*
**The currency conversion is for convenience of reference only.
Faible émission de GES
Forte émission de GES