agency fees to be paid by the seller
Reduction from €278,000 to €220,000
|Surface||230 M2*||Plot Size||1561 M2|
|Share this property||
|Voir l'annonce en français|
A stone's throw from the shops and the parish enclosure, this house can accommodate a liberal profession (carer, nursery assistant, architect, etc. ...) or a parent who would like to remain independent, or even become a gîte and table d'hôtes, in the heart of a lively village.
Read more ...
Many possibilities for this 230 m² house:
On the ground fllor:
- entrance, separate toilet, access to the first appartment (shower room, kitchenette, lobby and two bedrooms,separate toilet own access to the garden)
- double living room
- kitchen and a separate storeroom and access to the veranda
- second apartment (large room with a kitchenette, shower room,
- 3 bedrooms
- master bedroom with double dressing, storeroom and private shower room
The 1 bedroom and the 2 bedroom apartments have their own entrance.
The main house offers 4 bedrooms and a 55 m² living room with cathedral ceiling
- a 70 m² hangar with a mezzanine, carport tall enough for a camping van
All amenities within 10 minutes walk (baker, restaurants, cafes, medical center, supermarkets, flower shop, etc...)
The nearest rail station is at Morlaix(12 mins) and from here you can catch a train directly to Paris in just about 3 hours. The main station is well connected for the TER regional rail network.
Dinard 1 hr 44 (172km)
Rennes 2 hr 05 (200km)
Brest 24 mn (39km)
Roscoff 31 mn (34 km)
Saint-Malo 1 hr 57mn (186km)
Caen 3 hr 18 mn (341km)
Dieppe 4 hr 55 mn (515 km)
All measurements and distances are approximate
Faible émission de GES
Forte émission de GES