Find out more ...
agency fees to be paid by the seller
LA SALVETAT PEYRALES
|Surface||110 M2*||Plot Size||2862 M2|
|Share this property||
|Voir l'annonce en français | More Leggett Exclusive Properties >>|
This is a rare opportunity to own this beautiful stone property which has views across the countryside! This 19th Century stone property has been tastefully and expertly renovated to the highest standards keeping its character and charm and is ready to inhabit immediately. The property is set in a charming, peaceful and picturesque hamlet on the outskirts of La Salvetat-Peyralès, and only 18 Km from the small town of Rieupeyroux.
The property offers three-bedroom accommodation There is a stylish and modern fitted kitchen, a large lounge, dining room. The house is well insulated and benefits from electric radiator central heating. In addition, there are 2 wood-burning stoves, 1 in the dining room and 1 in the lounge, for additional ambience.
The whole property sits in a fully enclosed garden. The garden is made up of a lawn together with flower borders, shrubs and trees. There are also 2 graveled areas to the front and side of the property. The garden offers open views across fields and it is a very private and tranquil space.
This property would make an ideal family or holiday home, with the possibility of hosting friends or family in independent accommodation.
This excellent property really needs to be seen in person to reveal its special character.
Read more ...
This attractive stone property presented in excellent condition, situated in a small hamlet close to the village of La Salvetat-Peyralès, in one of the most historic areas of France.
The property sits on its own private plot, has electric radiator central heating and is fully double-glazed.
Tiled staircase up to first floor from a gravelled parking area.
Entrance via main door into:
• Dining Room (25m2) – wood floor, raised fireplace with wood burner, original beams, electric radiator
• Kitchen (8m2) – tiled floor, range of floor and eye-level fitted units
• Bathroom (6m2) – Tiled floor, shower, wash hand basin and vanity unit, WC, tiled walls, electric towel rail/radiator
• Hallway (2m2) – door to rear terrace
• Lounge (26m2) - wood floor, raised plinth with wood burner, electric radiator, 2 double doors to rear balcony
Wooden staircase to 2nd Floor:
• Landing (2m2) – electric radiator
• Bedroom 1 (10m2) – Wood floor, shelving
• Bedroom 2 (10m2) – Wood floor, shelving
• Toilet (2m2) – WC, hand basic, shelving, vanity cabinet
Metal staircase down from 1st floor balcony to patio area:
• Bedroom 3 (16m2) – Tiled floor, electric radiator
• En-suite Bathroom (3m2) – Shower, WC, hand basin, tiled floor and walls, electric radiator
• Store Room (26m2) – concrete floor
• Cellar (61m2) – used as a wood store
• Utility Room/Boiler Room (21m2) – concrete floor, Hot water heater, door to front of the property
• 2 parking spaces to the front and side of the property
• Gravelled areas to the front and side of the property with stone and shrub borders
• Large first floor terrace (72m2) of which 20m2 is covered. Fully tiled, metal railings to 1 side and stone wall to the other. Ideal place for relaxing and for al fresco dining
• The garden to the front is mainly laid to lawn with flower beds, shrubs and trees.
• Solar Panel – used for powering the water heater.
• Additional piece land (2199m2)
N.B. Measurements are for information only and have no contractual value. Leggett Immobilier cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies that may occur.
The Aveyron is a delightful and un-spoilt department of France, the area is beautiful, with landscapes of forests, undulating hills, rivers and wild flowers. The Aveyron is also famed for its lovely towns and villages, with many villages boasting the accolade of being amongst the most beautiful in France.
La Salvetat-Peyralès is a traditional and beautifully kept Aveyron village with a school, bank, cafes, restaurant, bakery
The small town of Rieupeyroux, which is 18 Kms away, contains everyday shops, supermarket, restaurants and bars.
The large town of Villefranche de Rouergue, is only 35 minutes’ drive away. The town presents, on a large scale, the characteristic layout of new towns of the period, a grid of streets with a square in the centre where religious and public life was carried out. From Villefranche you can discover the circuit of the Aveyron bastides. The old centre of the bastide lets you discover Place Notre Dame and its couverts (arcades), the collegiate church and its powerful porch-bell tower, the mediaeval streets as well as the rich merchants’ houses whose doors and towers symbolised the social position of its inhabitants in the 15th century. On the banks of the river Aveyron, Villefranche benefits from a particularly mild climate. This is where the south starts: the rooftops of the town proclaim it with their roman tiles. The Villefranche market, held every Thursday, is widely popular and is incredibly busy and vibrant. There are also an abundance of everyday shops, large supermarkets, restaurants and bars as well as a hospital, schools, train station and services.
The transport network is excellent, with easy access to motorways and rail travel. The area is also well located for the airports of Toulouse, Brive and Rodez; all within 1 to 2 hours’ drive.
Excellent additional shopping facilities are available in Rodez, Cahors, Albi and Toulouse.
As well as the large Thursday market in Villefranche de Rouergue there are local markets in the nearby towns and villages.
At certain times of the year there are occasional evening ‘producteurs’ markets in the surrounding towns and villages where food and wine can be bought and eaten at large trestle tables, accompanied by music and dancing; creating a lovely, welcoming, party atmosphere.
Sightseeing in the area is extensive, with opportunities to explore the dramatic castles and old ‘bastide’ towns. There are also local water sports available, including canoeing down the Gorges of the Aveyron and Lot rivers.
An ideal location!
*These data are for information only and have no contractual value. Leggett Immobilier cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies that may occur.*
**The currency conversion is for convenience of reference only.
Faible émission de GES
Forte émission de GES