€1 365 000 (HAI)**
**agency fees included : 5 % TTC to be paid by the buyer
(€1 300 000 without fees)
Reduction from €1,600,000 to €1,365,000
|Surface||365 M2*||Plot Size||27916 M2|
|Share this property||
|Voir l'annonce en français|
Beautiful estate. A landscaped setting including the château with 8 spacious bedrooms, a 4 bedroom guest house, a barn, a swimming pool, several terraces and a beautiful garden. This charming property is perfectly located near the famous bastides and tourist sites. Read more ...
- Entrance hall (14 m²) with staircase to the first floor
- Dining room (42 m²) with open fire place
- Living room (67 m²) opening to the terrace
- Kitchen fully equipped (33 m²)
- Landing (8 m²) serving
- Bedroom with en-suite bathroom/WC (25 m²)
- Bedroom with en-suite shower room/WC (16 m²)
- Suite (60 m²) comprising of 2 interconnecting bedrooms, bathroom/WC
- Suite (55 m²) comprising of 2 interconnecting bedrooms, bathroom/WC
- Landing (6 m²) serving
- Bedroom (32 m²)
- Bedroom (15 m²)
- Shower room/WC (4 m²)
The chateau has a full basement. Wood fuelled central heating. A septic tank of 10.000 ltr. was installed in 2014. Slate roof.
GUEST HOUSE owner's accommodation
- Entrance hall (10 m²) with stairs to the upper floor
- Living / Dining / Kitchen area (32 m²)
- Bedroom (14,5 m²)
- Landing with stairs to the attic
- Bedroom (10 m²)
- Bedroom (9,5 m²)
- Bathroom/WC (5,5 m²)
- Bedroom (15,5 m²)
The house has double glazing and electric inertia radiators.
Attached to the house is a barn of about 40 m² which could be converted.
STONE BARN offering good potential for venues
- Basement 30 m²
- Ground floor 100 m²
- First floor 100 m²
- 10 x 5 m heated pool with terrace and good views.
Perfect location for this exceptional property set in 7 acres of garden. Close to the river Dordogne and its many castles.
SARLAT 13 km
BRIVE airport 36 km
*These data are for information only and have no contractual value. Leggett Immobilier cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies that may occur.*
**The currency conversion is for convenience of reference only.
Faible émission de GES
Forte émission de GES