agency fees to be paid by the seller
Reduction from €269,000 to €250,000
ST ANTONIN NOBLE VAL
||Dept||Tarn et Garonne|
|Surface||176 M2*||Plot Size||82 M2|
|Share this property||
|Voir l'annonce en français|
This shop/restaurant sits right in the heart of St.Antonin, one of the most popular towns in the area and recently voted in the top 3 favourite villages in France. Modern commercial kitchen, bar/reception area, restaurant/shop and outside seating area used in summer. A new business could be started very quickly here. On the upper floors are two apartments each with open plan lounge/diner/kitchen, bathroom and bedroom. Downstairs is a laundry and freezer area, plus a very large cool store, with an additional stor-room outside.
Montauban (40 km), Albi (50km), Rodez (93 km), Toulouse (95 km)
Read more ...
Ground floor SHOP / RESTAURANT
• Shop/Restaurant (42m2) with drinks and wine fridges, sink and worktops in reception area, seating and tables included (space for 16 places outside, 24 places inside).
• Professional Kitchen (13m2) with range cooker, hotplate, triple fridges, Metro dishwasher etc.
• Corridor (4m2)
• Separate WC (2m2) accessed via:
• Washroom (2m2)
Lower ground floor
• Entrance door from lane at side of property to:
• Hallway (10m2) with laundry area and water heater for apartmemnts
• Fridge/freezer room (10m2) and water heater for restaurant
• Cool storage room (27m2)
First Floor FLAT 1
• Lounge/kitchen/diner (24m2) with fireplace (not used)
• Hallway (8m2)
• Bedroom (14m2) with fireplace (not used|)
• Bathroom (6m2) – shower, basin
• WC (1m2)
Top floor FLAT 2
• Lounge/diner/kitchen (29m2)
• Hallway (4m2)
• Bedroom (12m2)
• Bathroom (4m2) - shower, basin, wc
• Separate store-room (12m2)
FURTHER PHOTOS AVAILABLE.
All measurements are approximate.
*These data are for information only and have no contractual value. Leggett Immobilier cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies that may occur.*
**The currency conversion is for convenience of reference only.
DPE : The energy estimation cannot be produced owing to a lack of appropriate data that conforms to the "arrêté du 15 septembre 2006 relatif au DPE".