Ask anything ...
€1 380 000 (HAI)**
**agency fees included : 5 % TTC to be paid by the buyer
(€1 315 000 without fees)
|Surface||386 M2*||Plot Size||19249 M2|
|Share this property||
This amazing house dating from the early part of the 19th century, offers around 386 m2 of habitable space with many different possibilities for family use, commercial use (chambres d'hôtes, offices...) with the adjacent outbuildings, ripe for conversion, and a park, in the centre of Surgères, a delightful old market town in the Charente Maritime which has a vibrant commercial and social life, a medieval château and good transport links, including its own railway station with TGV services (3 hours to Paris).
Surgères is just 40 kms from the bustling departmental capital and attractive port of La Rochelle and 30 kms from the nearest beaches at Chatelaillon Plage. Regional airports at La Rochelle and at Poitiers (108 kms) offer flights to various UK and European destinations. Read more ...
Very distinguished property dating from the early 19th century.
On the ground floor:
- a large entrance hall of 20 m² with wonderful traditionnal tiled floor
- stunning dining room of 27 m², with parquet floors, marble fireplace and 2 large windows, nice panelling and ornate moldings
- 1 bright living room 28,50 m², with traditional built-in cupboards and fireplace
- 1 living room 26,70 m² with marble fireplace
- 1 kitchen 19,57 m² and the scullery 10,63 m² with a litlle stairs which go to the former servant's bedroom
- 1 toilet
- 1 storeroom 7,80 m²
- 1 storeroom with direct access to the garden(17,80 m²). These 2 storerooms could be converted into a private appartement with independent access.
The architectural features include parquet floors, high ceilings with ornate moldings, large windows all add to its charm.
On the first floor
- a landing of 20m²
- 1 bedroom of 43 m2 with dressing room and ensuite bathroom with bath, shower, and toilet, and also 1 bedroom 12 .50 m²
- 1 bedroom of 36m2 with washroom
On the second floor
- a landing of 10 m²
- 3 bedrooms of 25.40 m²,19 and 17.60 m²
- 1 bathroom with toilet and 1 convertible storeroom
Very beautiful outbuldings and stables. The extensive buildings have boundless possibilities for conversion in a enclosed plot of 1273 m² with its own access to the street.
The property also has a wonderful park of 13753 m² with the possibility to build, has a swiming pool to rehabilitate and lots of space for parking all around the property.
UNIQUE in the AREA !
Faible émission de GES
Forte émission de GES