Find out more ...
€1 050 000
agency fees to be paid by the seller
|Surface||340 M2*||Plot Size||120000 M2|
|Share this property||
|Voir l'annonce en français|
Well maintained vineyard of 10 hectares
AOC Côtes de Bourg – Splendid and relaxing view on vine.
At 35 mn from Bordeaux and 5 mn from town with all comodities. Read more ...
• Land :
o 9.54 hectare of red vine in Côtes de Bourg AOC (53% Merlot – Malbec 19% - Cabernet Sauvignon 17% - Cabernet Franc 11%). 0.34 ha of white vine (Sauvignon Blanc and Gris). Great soil of gravel and clay. Density between 4 300 and 5 000 vines / ha. Vineyard well maintained.
o Land and wood : 1.50 hectare
• Main house, 260 m², large and light living room, kitchen with veranda, 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, double glazing, insulation, fire place…. Renovated in 2011.
• Second house, 70 m², has to be refreshed, 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, kitchen, living room… Connected to the main house.
• Winery with stainless still tanks constrcuted in 1998, storage cellar for bottle, barrel cellar, barn for equipment, office, tasting room…
• Potential production of more than 60 000 bottles (around 500 to 550 hL), brand registred.
• Distribution : 35 000 bottles sold to merchants and direct clients + bulk
• One employee (half time contract), the owner proposes his services to manage the vineyard for the futur owner.
*These data are for information only and have no contractual value. Leggett Immobilier cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies that may occur.*
**The currency conversion is for convenience of reference only.
Faible émission de GES
Forte émission de GES