€56 000 (HAI)**
**agency fees included : 12 % TTC to be paid by the buyer
(€50 000 without fees)
Reduction from €98,000 to €56,000
|Surface||140 M2*||Plot Size||77 M2|
|Share this property||
|Voir l'annonce en français|
An ideal rental, holiday or permanent home close to pretty villages, a range of mountain activities and situated in a village with shops and services and close to the border of Spain and the Val d’Aran.
In need of modernisation this house has a lot of potential.
• 16-minute drive to Le Mourtis Ski Resort (11 km)
• 22-minute drive to Bagneres de Luchon - Superbagneres Ski Resort (20 km)
• 45-minute drive to Peyragudes Ski Resort (35 km)
• Views of the surrounding mountains
Read more ...
This traditional village house is situated on the side of the river with views over to the mountains.
The main entrance to the property opens into the hallway. At the opposite end is a double-glazed door out to the balcony over the river.
To the left of the hallway is a large garage with:
• Garage door from the road
• Double glazed window looking out to the river
• Double glazed door out on to the balcony overlooking the river
To the right is a large room with tiled floor, a fireplace, old bread oven and two double glazed windows – one facing the road and the other looking out to the river and mountains in the distance.
The original stairs and banister take you up to the first-floor accommodation:
• Hallway with a double-glazed door at each end. One door opening on to the balcony over the road and one to the balcony over the river
• Bedroom with 2 double glazed windows, marble fireplace and electric wall heater
• Bathroom with tiled floor, three-quarter tiled walls, bath (with shower attached to the taps) bidet and wash basin
• WC independent
• Kitchen with wood burner, ornate wooden fireplace, two double glazed windows overlooking the river.
• Dining area/salon with double double-glazed windows accessed via an archway from the kitchen and a wooden fireplace.
This floor has 4 bedrooms all with lovely wooden floors, single glazed windows and no heating. These rooms require some modernisation:
• Smallest bedroom with two windows facing the road and an old fireplace
• Larger bedroom with 2 windows overlooking the river
• 2nd large bedroom with 2 windows, old fireplace and a door into a small dressing room
• A 4th bedroom with 2 windows facing the road.
The hallway has a door out on to the balcony (the balcony requires attention)
The original wooden staircase and banister
There are two spaces in the attic which could be renovated to provided additional accommodation. One room has 2 windows and the other 1 window, both have wooden floors.
• Toulouse International Airport is just 1h 20 minutes by car and Tarbes/Lourdes airport just under 1h.
• The train station at Montrejeau is 20 minutes away
• The A64 motorway is just a 20 minute drive.
In the immediate area, you have the following activities and amenities available to you:
• Downhill skiing, snowboarding, snowshoeing and cross country skiing
• Walking and hiking trails at all levels
• Mountains and lakes
• Cycling (cross country and Tour de France mountain passes)
• Paragliding, rafting, hunting and fishing
• Spas (Luchon and Lès in Spain)
• Shops, restaurants and historical sites
DPE : The energy estimation cannot be produced owing to a lack of appropriate data that conforms to the "arrêté du 15 septembre 2006 relatif au DPE".