agency fees to be paid by the seller
Reduction from €699,000 to €597,000
MERIBEL LES ALLUES
|Surface||130 M2*||Plot Size||191 M2|
|Share this property||
|Voir l'annonce en français|
The perfect holiday home for a large family. In a lively friendly village that combines both authentic Savoyard life, an all year round community and quick links to the pistes of Méribel.
This house offers:
- 5 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- 2 sitting rooms
- a cellar
- private parking for 3/4 cars
- a private garden
All within walking distance of several bars and restaurants, the ski rental shop, general store open all year, ski bus and bubble.
Within walking distance of all the amenities of the main village of the Méribel valley, les Allues, this 19 century stone built house offers the perfect base for large families or groups of friends.
The owner has renovated each room with taste and originality with many antiques and original features such as exposed stone walls. You can't help but be charmed by the cosy but practical interior.
Offering approximately 130m² of living space over 4 floors which is laid out:
At the entry level, which is above road level:
- with a bright and cosy living and dining room of around 22m², and
- a separate fitted kitchen of approximately 10.5m²
Via a lovely wooden staircase one reaches the first floor
- with a second sitting room fitted out as a television room,
- off which there is separate WC, and
- the master suite of approximately 11m² with access to an East facing balcony,
- plus its bathroom of around 5m²
Another wooden staircase leads to the second floor where there is:
- a double bedroom (approx 10m²) with a washbasin & access to an east facing balcony
- a second double bedroom (approx 12m²) also with balcony access, and
- a landing area with separate toilet, and
- a shower room
On the top floor partly under the eaves there are more lovely features like exposed stone walls, dormer windows to give maximum space and newly fitted sky-lights, with:
- two more double bedrooms, and
- a third shower room, together with
- another landing area offering useful storage space
Outside at road level there is access to a cellar that offers a further 20m² of storage space and also houses the oil boiler which supplies the central heating and hot water.
There is a separate ski locker to one side of the house.
Across the road are 3/4 private parking spaces and access to the delightful hidden secret garden of around 90m², that in spring and summer becomes a haven of green tranquility ideal for BBQs and aperitifs with friends and family.
DPE : The energy estimation cannot be produced owing to a lack of appropriate data that conforms to the "arrêté du 15 septembre 2006 relatif au DPE".