€546 000 (HAI)**
**agency fees included : 5 % TTC to be paid by the buyer
(€520 000 without fees)
|Surface||195 M2*||Plot Size||0 M2|
|Share this property||
|Voir l'annonce en français|
Tired of noisy neighbours and lack of space in your apartment? This is for you! Rare opportunity to own a special property in a special environment. 3-4 bedrooms, 2 dressing rooms, 2 WCs, bathroom, wet room, spacious loft style lounge, dining room, kitchen, machine room, wheelhouse and South and East facing terrace. Free car parking outside. Bus stops for access to Perrache, Bellecour and Part Dieu less than 5 minutes away on foot. School with bilingual class from 3 to 18 across the road. International School of Lyon, Ste Foy les Lyon a 15 minute walk away; CSI International School 20 minutes away on foot. Upmarket shopping centre, bars, restaurants and cinema just opposite in the Confluence area a short motor boat ride away.
Here are details of this exceptional property:
Several advantages compared with living in an apartment or house:
• Light due to being moored facing East and West and thanks to its large windows offering unobstructed views on all sides and thanks to high ceilings (3 metres in the lounge and bedrooms).
• Quiet, with the nearest neighbour more than 100m away.
• Comfortable interior temperature in summer thanks to the proximity of water, several air vents and numerous windows providing natural ventilation.
• Very little movement as the boat is attached to the riverbank by several cables and due to the restricted speed of passing vessels.
• In good condition: well maintained and less deposits on the hull as its location close to where 2 rivers meet means constantly flowing water (and also very few mosquitos).
Reasonable running costs:
• Electric radiators regulated by a thermostat - cost about 400 EUR per year & wood burner in the lounge.
• Electricity supply via riverside supply (current cost: about 150 EUR per month) or via generator on board.
• Annual insurance with a specialised company: 1300 EUR.
• Berth rental paid to La Mulatière local authority every year (renewable). Current cost: 1953 EUR - cheaper than in Confluence, where there are also a lot more boats and noise.
• Notary fees for purchase: 7000 euros.
• Constructed in 1958 in Belgium as a boat for transporting cereal; transformed into a house boat in 2012.
• Measures 38m92 long by 5m05 wide and is made from steel.
• Motorised, enabling navigation (license currently valid). Cummins 221 Kw engine.
• Technical control passed in October 2016 (valid for 10 years).
2000 litre water tank; diesel fuel capacity 4400 litres split between 2 tanks; 2 pumps for evacuating water.
• Specialised shop providing advice and material on the opposite riverbank, in the port of Confluence.
• Rock wool used for insulation.
• Two entrances, one leading to the kitchen on the North side, the other to a corridor between bedrooms 2 and 3 on the South side.
• Fully fitted kitchen of 29m² with large work surface.
• Main bedroom, on the North side, is 16.3 m² and has portholes for windows and includes private wet room, separate WC and 2 dressing rooms.
• Loft style lounge of 49m² with high ceiling includes reading area under stairs and dining area.
• Bedroom 2 is 13.3m² with high ceiling and portholes for windows.
• Bedroom 3, 13.5m², is next door and has portholes for windows and a private bathroom including heated towel rail.
• Staircase leads up to terrace from corridor between bedrooms 2 and 3.
• Storage space in several areas.
• Wooden floor in all rooms.
• Double glazing.
• Terrace of about 70m² with space for entertaining 40 people split over two levels; adapted for a jacuzzi; possibility of using roof above kitchen as terrace.
• Pontoon with secured gate.
• Navigation cabin provides extra space including guest bedroom, washbasin and WC, with potential for addition of a shower.
The Confluence area of Lyon, between the Rhone and Saone rivers, is blessed with an upmarket shopping centre, cinema, bars, nightclubs and restaurants. There is a market twice a week, an ice-rink close by on Cours Charlemagne. The number 8 bus takes you to Perrache train station in only 8 minutes, where there are connections with many bus and tram routes and the metro (line A). Confluence is an environmentally friendly area with lots to offer, from innovative architecture to quality leisure activities, from relaxing walks along the riverside to the fascinating Confluence museum. “Vaporetto” boats transport shoppers between the shopping centre and other shopping areas of the city centre. An electric bus runs alongside the Saone River making a brunch in one of the trendy riverside restaurants even more appealing and convenient, especially as the A7 motorway will be deviated around Lyon and a foot bridge is planned between La Mulatière and Confluence.
DPE : Energy test not required.