Ask anything ...
agency fees to be paid by the seller
|Surface||240 M2*||Plot Size||0 M2|
|Share this property||
|Voir l'annonce en français | More Leggett Exclusive Properties >>|
Great opportunity to run your own business and make a home all in one. This bar/restaurant is in a busy touristic town with plenty of local trade, holiday trade and drop in driive throughs. Also a popular spot for cyclists. Lots of gites and BnBs in the area, permanent expats, International and local French residents. Night markets throughout the summer, cultural activities all year round. There is also a leiisure lake close by that attracts tourists to the area. Good all year round business potential. The sale iincludes a full alcohol licence (IV) all bar and restaurant furniture and fittings, cutlery, glasses, crockery, pots and pans, cookers, fridges etc etc. The rest of the building can be negotiated and offers fantastic B&B opportunites. Easy access to Bergerac and Bordeauw and St Emilion only 22kms. Larger towns with train station, schools, colleges, supermarkets and all other amenities are also only 10 minutes drive away. Read more ...
Here's what you get:
* Bar and restaurant area (100m2)
* Kitchen (17.75m2)
* Plonge (17.70m2) with door to cellar
* Chambre froid (2.54m2)
* Cellar - 2 rooms (18m2 and 6.88m2)
Wooden stairs from the bar area lead you upstairs to the apartment:
* Liiving/dining room (40m2) 2 windows, stone walls
* Bedroom (12.74m2) 2 windows
* Inner room/gym/office (11.25m2)
* Bedroom (40m2) 3 velux widows, stone walls
* Bathroom (7.5m2) free standing roll bath, separate shower, sink and WC
* Wooden staircase continues to loft area of approximately 40m2
No outside space however the Mairie allows use of three adjacent parking bays opposite the bar for outdoor diners
Gas central heating
Roof redone approximately 12 years ago
Some electrics need updating
DPE test on going.