Find out more ...
€927 000 (HAI)**
**agency fees included : 3 % TTC to be paid by the buyer
(€900 000 without fees)
Reduction from €988,000 to €927,000
|Surface||780 M2*||Plot Size||1248 M2|
|Share this property||
|Voir l'annonce en français|
This building is where once upon a time silk worms were raised to provide silk, one of the basic industries of this region. It has been beautifully converted into 6 gites, which altogether can sleep 33 people. Each gite has independent access. In addition there is the the ground floor living quarters for the owners…however this could be converted into a 7th gite, or into a multi purpose area (meeting room, sitting room, etc) if the gites were marketed for large groups (anniversaries, birthdays, celebrations). Thus the newly renovated stone house adjacent to the main building could become the owners’ living quarters.
There is a restaurant with a licence, in the main building, which can do up to 20 covers. In the season, there are 60 covers on the terrace. There is a professional kitchen, a large larder area, and a “bar”. There is a swimming pool adjacent, and in the village, in summer, there is a restaurant and bar by the river, where people go to swim.
Read more ...
Key characteristics :
• Beautiful old building in the centre of a small village
• 6-7, gites, plus renovated house with three bedrooms
• Sleeps 33 guests, plus the house
• Renowned restaurant on site for up to 60 covers
• Large and small pool on site
• Private parking
• Heart of the Gard tourist region
• Excellent turnover…please ask for details
Beginning with the main house, the silk farm.
On the ground floor (210m2) you have, on the right side:
• Restaurant 41m2, with entrance and WC, looking out onto the terrace
• Professional kitchen
On the left side, currently the owners’ apartment:
• Sitting room
On the first and second floors:
• Gite 1 80m2
• Gite 2 80m2
• Gite 3 70m2
• Gite 4 80m2
• Gite 5 40m2
• Gite 6 90m2
On the other side of the building, is the newly renovated stone property (132.5m2), on three levels:
• Ground floor- double garage (80m2)
• First floor – laundry room, WC, open kitchen, living room, master bedroom with en suite
• Second floor – two bedrooms, bathroom, WC, sitting room, open secluded roof terrace
*These data are for information only and have no contractual value. Leggett Immobilier cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies that may occur.*
**The currency conversion is for convenience of reference only.
DPE : The energy estimation cannot be produced owing to a lack of appropriate data that conforms to the "arrêté du 15 septembre 2006 relatif au DPE".