agency fees to be paid by the seller
Reduction from €140,000 to €109,000
|Surface||152 M2*||Plot Size||3160 M2|
|Share this property||
|Voir l'annonce en français|
A former leaf-drying barn in the process of being converted into a lovely 3-bed or 4-bed home. Two bedrooms are completed, a new certified fosse septique is installed, new electrics are installed, all pipework is in place, and walls and roof are all done except for the external render on the walls. With double-glazed windows installed throughout and a lovely situation, this is a real opportunity, with options for completion of works by local craftsmen if wanted.
Cordes-sur-Ciel (13km), Albi (38km), Montauban (56km), Rodez (81km), Toulouse (106km)
Read more ...
INTERIOR – Ground floor
• Entrance Hall (12m2)
• Open-plan Lounge area (30m2 approx)
• Open-plan Kitchen/Diner area (20m2 approx, unfitted) - views from double-aspect patio doors
• Bathroom (9m2) - no fittings
• Separate WC (2m2) – no fittings
• Landing corridor (6m2)
• Bedroom(s) (40m2) with en-suite area (unfitted)
• Bedroom (18m2) with connections for en-suite if needed, exposed oak beams, 2 windows
• Bedroom (12m2) with exposed oak beams
• Close to an acre garden and area for terraces with lovely views.
Additional photos are available.
All measurements are approximate.
*These data are for information only and have no contractual value. Leggett Immobilier cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies that may occur.*
**The currency conversion is for convenience of reference only.
DPE : Energy test not required.