agency fees to be paid by the seller
Reduction from €680,000 to €635,000
|Surface||444 M2*||Plot Size||49916 M2|
|Share this property||
|Voir l'annonce en français|
This former stone farm - tastefully renovated with high quality materials- offers 6 bedrooms (and more) ideally for a large family as well as for a business project, B&B, gites or other. Sportsmen and sportswomen will enjoy this property for its huge gym with sauna and its potential for outdoor sport activities.
All this within 2 minutes drive for all amenities and 45 minutes for Toulouse and its international airport.
Read more ...
After the gate, road leads to the garages at the East of the main house and to the North entrance. On its West side, garden with vegetables and fruit trees ; on South side, a large paved terrasse around the pool and a pool house with a summer kitchen. Quiet views on the lands of the property.
MAIN HOUSE :
Ground floor is composed by :
- Three entrance halls, one on the North side, two on the South one
- A dinner room with lounge and fireplace (25 sqm)
- A fitted and modern kitchen with its adjacent cellar (25 sqm)
- A library (18 sqm)
- An office room (16 sqm)
- A large living room (45 sqm)
- An all-in-suite (19 sqm) with bathroom (24 sqm) and dressing (21 sqm)
- Two more bedrooms (15 sqm each)
- Two shower rooms
- Two separate WC
- A large gym with sauna (64 sqm) and french windows
Several wardrobes complete this all.
Next floor :
The 1st floor comprises three more spacious bedrooms (23, 18 and 15 sqm) including another all-in-suite, plus separate toilet.
Attic rooms :
Two spaces of 90 sqm and 50 sqm (h=3,50 m) could be amenaged in the attic rooms – pipes for water and evacuations already in place.
Secondary entrances :
The main building has at least three entrances, which should help a lot for a B&B or gites project.
GARAGE and CAR PARK
- Garage for 2 cars
- Parks for several cars
POOL with TERRACE and SUMMER KITCHEN/POOL HOUSE
The pool is surrounded by a large terrace and you will enjoy the summer kitchen on the sunny days as well as the nice views on the countryside.
Adjacent to the main building :
- A large workshop (or another garage)
- Boiler room and another room for the granules wood (central heating)
- A technical room for the pool
- Two former stables for animals (half tunnel) ; one of them is today a chiken house
- The separate entrances and number of floors allow a B&B or a gite project or accomodation for employees
- Internet : 13 Mbit/s
- Central heating with granules wood boiler (2013)
- Hot water with an electrical system
- 2 wells
*These data are for information only and have no contractual value. Leggett Immobilier cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies that may occur.*
**The currency conversion is for convenience of reference only.
Faible émission de GES
Forte émission de GES