Ask anything ...
agency fees to be paid by the seller
Reduction from €58,000 to €51,000
SAINT BARTHELEMY D AGENAIS
||Dept||Lot et Garonne|
|Surface||114 M2*||Plot Size||406 M2|
|Share this property||
|Voir l'annonce en français|
Just 45km to Bergerac Airport and 19km to Marmande SNCF rail link to Bordeaux/Toulouse, 10km from Miramont-de-Guyenne, with shops and restaurants and all amenities. You will find this deceptively spacious stone village house ideally situated just a minutes’ walk from the hub of this vibrant village. A rare opportunity to find a house in such an ideal position to enable you to integrate into the local community and have a south facing garden, whether a lock up and leave or a permanent residence you will feel the love in this property…in need of renovation comprising:- Read more ...
• Entrance Hall 22m² with original stone tiled floor leading
• Dining room old stone fireplace 17m²
• Lounge 22m² (currently used as bedroom)
• Kitchen 20m² - with Fireplace ideal for wood-burning stove
• Shower room 5.6 m² with shower, bidet and wash hand basin
• Two workshops lead from the entrance hall total 36m² to be developed
First Floor (via a wooden staircase from the kitchen)
• Landing 5 m²
• Bedroom 1 - 14m² large windows to rear garden
• Bedroom 2 – 8.40 m² currently used as a bedroom (fitted cupboard) through to
• Bedroom 3 – 7.60 m² currently used as a bedroom(fitted Cupboard through to
• Bedroom 4 – 14.42 m² with Fireplace and large windows
Bedrooms 2 and 3 can be easily combined and a separate corridor linking them
• A large rear garden (406 m²)with a rear gate access
• This house has mains drainage , individual electric radiators
Saint Barthelemy is becoming an increasingly popular place to live, with its central location for Marmande and Miramont.
Saint Barthelemy D'Agenais has just undergone a 1Million € transformation of roads, pavements and planting, it is now a lively village , with bar/bistro, restaurant, both with terraced seating areas, boulanger/patiserie, grocers, tabac, hairdressers and garage, media/library, sports hall, large Cultural Centre, The Bastide of Miramont de Guyenne 14 mins away has a weekly market, plus supermarkets, shops and medical centre.
*These data are for information only and have no contractual value. Leggett Immobilier cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies that may occur.*
**The currency conversion is for convenience of reference only.
DPE : The energy estimation cannot be produced owing to a lack of appropriate data that conforms to the "arrêté du 15 septembre 2006 relatif au DPE".