agency fees to be paid by the seller
AILLON LE JEUNE
|Surface||102 M2*||Plot Size||1352 M2|
|Share this property||
|Voir l'annonce en français|
Fabulous potential to convert the barn with pan tile roof and traditional mountain character into a significant house over 3 levels. In addition you get a 3 bedroom farm house which is technically habitable but needs complete renovation, with an attached barn behind which is relatively easy to integrate in to the house. Estimated value of the 2 properties when renovated around 800,000€ - a good project and a great investment.
Although officially in Aillon Le Vieux, the properties is only 2-3 minutes drive from Aillon le Jeune, the main town serving the 2 ski areas of Aillon-Margeriaz
House - 100m2 habitable
• Kitchen with staircase to the first floor
• Utility room
• Shower room with toilet
• Living room
• 2 ground level cellars - 12m2 and 14m2
• Entrance to rear timber frame barn with the potential to add another 150m2 to the habitable space.
• Open landing sleeping area easy to link into the rear barn
• 2 large bedrooms
• Easy connections possible to create upstairs bathrooms for both bedrooms
• 50m2 open plan area accessible from the rear barn
Detached Barn - 180m2 ground floor surface area
• 10m x 18m that if developed over 3 floors would give roughly 500m2.
• Ground floor with stone walls, separate cow byer and large barn doors
• Solid timber frame and roof structure built with original hand cut timbers
• Original pan tile roof in good condition
• Top floor loft entrance with parking for 3 cars, accessed from the road via the rear track.
Front drive way with parking for 2 or more cars
Grassy courtyard between the house and barn with small stone covered stream and a spring fed water trough.
NB Quiet B road where you're most likely to see cyclists or an occasional tractor.
*These data are for information only and have no contractual value. Leggett Immobilier cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies that may occur.*
**The currency conversion is for convenience of reference only.
DPE : Energy test not required.