Ask anything ...
agency fees to be paid by the seller
Reduction from €445,000 to €419,000
|Surface||345 M2*||Plot Size||0 M2|
|Share this property||
|Voir l'annonce en français|
Situated between Nimes and Montpellier, both of which have international flights and TGV stations. The Cevennes mountains and the Mediterranean coast are within easy reach. Read more ...
To view more photos click here
Renovation has been carried out with attention to detail and materials. There remains the opportunity of converting the large barn which fronts on to a the entirely private first floor courtyard as well as several caves and stables on the ground floor including a further courtyard.
The cosmopolitan medieval town of Sauve is situated on the River Vidourle. There are grocery shops, a butchers, 2 bakers, a tabac, post office and bank, a Saturday market, cafes and bars, restaurants, pharmacy and comprehensive health centre, and many shops and workshops of artists and artisans. Sauve is a lively town in spring summer and autumn with numerous musical and food related events plus open days to the artisan workshops. In winter the town maintains a good communal life.
Landing with traditional tiling and staircase off which are:
- A modern fitted kitchen (15 m²) with beam, skylight and exposed stonework. Access on to the courtyard (40 m²).
- Dining room (20 m²) with marble fireplace and plaster moulded ceiling and fireplace. Wood stove.
- Sitting room (22 m²) with marble fireplace and French windows on to the terrace leading also to a vestibule and storage and a study, all with solid chestnut wooden flooring. Built in wood fire.
- A further sitting room (21 m²) with traditional tiling, plaster mouldings and marble fireplace.
- A cloakroom with lavatory and hand basin (6 m²)
- Access from the kitchen which has a lovely view of the courtyard into the barn (40 m²) and a further external access to a separate entrance.
- Bedroom 1 (19 m²) with marble fireplace and access to a covered balcony and further external balcony. This leads into a Dressing room (6 m²) with fitted wardrobes and mirrors and a large bathroom (15 m²) with roll top bath, shower, hand basin, cupboards, marble fireplace and wc.
- Bedroom 2 (14 m²)
- Bedroom 3 (9 m²)
- A further room which can be a bathroom or an additional bedroom (12 m²)
Beautiful cast iron railings and wooden stairs lead to a:
- Central hallway with skylight and mirror (15 m²)
- Modern fitted kitchen/diner (23 m²) with wooden sliding doors on to a large terrace (15 m²) with fine views over the rooftops to the Mer des Rochers.
Underfloor electric heating.
- Bedroom 1 (15 m²) with marble fireplace and traditionally tiled floor.
- Bedroom 2 (28 m²) with 3 windows, solid chestnut wooden flooring.
- Modern bathroom (8 m²) with Italian shower, bath, suspended wc and hand basin with cupboard. Under floor electric heating.
- Sitting room (20 m²) with wood stove and traditional tiled floor.
A De Dietrich boiler provides extensive central heating by oil (easily conferable to town gas if required).
Faible émission de GES
Forte émission de GES