agency fees to be paid by the seller
|Surface||440 M2*||Plot Size||346 M2|
|Share this property||
|Voir l'annonce en français|
Super opportunity to purchase a snack bar and ski hire business and create even more. A range of possibilties including
• Restaurant, snack bar and apartment
• Bed and breakfast
• Family home with ski hire and repair business
• Group accommodation
• Or a combination of the above
• Ski in, ski out Le Mourtis ski resort
• Ski hire, repair
• Ski lessons within walking distance
• 32 km to Bagneres de Luchon (Superbagneres) Read more ...
An opportunity to purchase this business and/or family home has arisen because the current owners wish to retire. They designed and built this lovely building between 1981 and 1984 when they first opened the bar and restaurant.
Since then they have:
• Replaced the roof in two stages in 2011 and 2013
• Renovated the bar in 2012
• Renovated the ski hire and shop in 2014
• Replaced all the windows in the bar/restaurant in 2015
• Completed all the joinery and development of the 2nd floor rooms/apartment in 2017
• Created handicapped access in 2017
The property is built over three levels and on a slight slope, facing the ski slopes and lift with forest and mountains to the rear. The windows are double glazed, there is oil central heating and main drainage.
The business and owner accommodation is split over the three floors as follows:
SKI HIRE, REPAIR AND SHOP
The ski shop is situated in the basement level of the building. The area is tiled with three windows out to the rear with views of the mountains and forest, 5 radiators and a lovely wide patio door entrance with disabled access.
As you enter the premises you will be delighted with the décor, ambience and layout of this lovely area that has:
• Cash desk, information and client welcome area
• Small ski items of equipment for sale
• Wooden boot displays that slide for ease of choice and access
• Sliding ski display stands, again providing easy access
To the rear of the shop is the technical service area where skis are repaired, waxed and prepared for clients with professional:
• Base repair machine
• Waxing machine
In addition, there is a separate area with equipment for large groups with helmets, boots, pools, skis and a special boot warming machine.
The shop has 600 pairs of boots and 500 sets of skis plus associated materials and equipment.
The boiler room is also on this floor with a corridor leading back into the staircase area with a store room for equipment.
As you climb the stairs you reach the little hallway with a wash basin and door into a public WC. There is an external door to the side and a further two doors – one leading into the kitchen and one into the restaurant.
RESTAURANT, BAR AND KITCHEN
As the owners are now older the snack-bar is only opened at lunch time. They also only work the winter season from Christmas to Easter. There is an opening here to expand into a full restaurant, to include evening meals and open during other months in the year.
This large, bright space has:
• 80 covers (with space to add more)
• tiled floor
• 6 double glazed windows with lovely views
• licence IV (bar licence)
• lovely bright entrance area with vestibule
• disabled ramp access
• swing door into the bar area
• 2 x beer pumps
• cash register
• professional coffee machine
• chocolatier (which is rented)
• 6 door cabinet drinks refrigerators
The professional kitchen is accessed via the restaurant, the hallway to the WC and the bar and has:
• tiled walls and floor
• dish washing area (plonge)
• stainless steel work table
• fitted units
• ‘piano’ with an oven
• meat grill
• extractor hood
To the left of the bar is another room used to store equipment, drinks, food etc.
The second floor is currently only used by the owners and family.
The owner informs me that this layout can very easily be changed, walls removed etc to create whatever space is required.
The floor measures 160 m2 and could become:
• owner accommodation
• 2 apartments
• B&B accommodation
• Group accommodation
Currently there are the following rooms on this level, each with exposed ceiling beams:
• shower room (shower, bidet, wash basin) with tiled floor, half tiled walls, radiator and window
• long hallway
• laundry room (the owners were considering making this room into a kitchen)
• 6 double bedrooms (one used as an office)
• Living room (lounge and dining area) with windows overlooking the ski slopes and lift.
• Trap giving access to the roof space.
There is 1m of land around three sides of the building to walk around and provide access for work on the building
At the front there is 5m of land providing a terrace and space for outside tables and chairs.
Situated just 1h30 from Toulouse, 3 hours from Bordeaux and just over the border from Spain Le Mourtis is in a super location with access to a range of all year-round activities:
• Downhill skiing, snowboarding, snowshoeing and cross-country skiing
• Walking and hiking trails at all levels
• Mountains and lakes
• Cycling (cross country and Tour de France mountain passes)
• Paragliding, rafting, horse-riding and fishing
• Animal park, adventure park
• Spas (Luchon and Lès in Spain)
• Shops, restaurants and historical sites
• And much much more …..
If you are looking for a home and business in the mountains close to skiing, please contact me for more information.
*These data are for information only and have no contractual value. Leggett Immobilier cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies that may occur.*
**The currency conversion is for convenience of reference only.
Faible émission de GES
Forte émission de GES