Find out more ...
€899 900 (HAI)**
**agency fees included : 6 % TTC to be paid by the buyer
(€850 000 without fees)
|Surface||320 M2*||Plot Size||5502 M2|
|Share this property||
|Voir l'annonce en français|
An elegant late 19th century CHATEAU of cutted limestone surrounded by centuries old trees on quiet location close to the POMEROL vignes as well as just 2 km to center of LIBOURNE! All amenities, restaurants, school you will find on walking distance!
A great family home with good sized rooms. Further there is a separate cottage for family, friends or for rental. Read more ...
The CHATEAU has 4 levels and a habitable surface of about 250 m², comprising:
* A basement of 104 m², divised in several compartiments, with sauna.
* A ground floor of 105 m², partly orignal wooden floor, partly original tiles.
Here you will find a big living room, a salon, a kitchen, a utility room, a WC, hall with
original wooden staircase.
* A second floor of 105 m², with original wooden floor.
Here a large landing, 4 goodsized bedrooms, one with showerroom and a bathroom.
* A attic floor,
Here 2 bedrooms and a convertible attic.
The COTTAGE has a habitable surface of 78 m², on the ground floor a living room with open kitchen, a bedroom, a bathroom, WC and storage.
On the first floor a second bedroom and a attic for storage.
An adjacent garage.
* In good condition, but in need of some refreshment;
* Slate roof, recently redone and insulated; roof of cottage of roman tiles recently redone;
* Double glazing;
* Central oil heating; cottage central gas heating;
* Mains drainage.
*These data are for information only and have no contractual value. Leggett Immobilier cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies that may occur.*
**The currency conversion is for convenience of reference only.
Faible émission de GES
Forte émission de GES