Ask anything ...
agency fees to be paid by the seller
Reduction from €358,280 to €349,800
|Surface||242 M2*||Plot Size||1540 M2|
|Share this property||Print description|
|Voir l'annonce en français|
Let yourself be seduced by this lovely Charentaise style house, renovated with care, offering an extraordinary potential for expansion and/or for a gîte business with its beautiful barns and its renovated second house.
All on a beautiful and large plot with space for a pool, in a quiet hamlet with access to buses, only 10minutes from Angoulême city centre. Read more ...
This property is located in a quiet hamlet of Fléac, on the outskirts of Angoulême offering you great potential for development (B&B or artisan activity) with its large outbuildings and independent gîte.
The Charentaise style house of 138m² habitable surface + renovated attic of 52m² is composed of:
- Large entrance (11,6m²) with storage cupboard under stairs
- Luminous living/dining room (30m²) with beautiful fireplace, which it is quite possible to enlarge into the adjoining barn in order to obtain a majestic space.
- Large equipped kitchen (24m²)
- A laundry area (4,5m²)
- A storage room (5,3m²)
- WC (1,5m²)
The beautiful staircase serves the first floor, original hard wood floor,
- Pleasant landing and corridor (5m²) leading to
- Bedroom 1 (14,4m²) with fitted wardrobes
- Bedroom 2 (11m²)
- Office or Bedroom 3 (9m²)
- Shower room (4,6m²) with shower, WC, washbasin
- Master bedroom suite (18m²) with dressing / shower room (12,5m²)
It would be quite possible once again to extend the upstairs into the barn.
On the second floor is an attic (52m ²) which could house a large bedroom with en suite bathroom
In the grounds is a second house of 104m ², also renovated, and which is composed of:
On the ground floor :
- Equipped kitchen area (20m²)
- Shower room (4m²) with shower, WC, basin
- Cupboard storage (1,5m²)
- Lounge/dining room (30m²) with a French window leading to the courtyard, and another one on a terrace which could easily become private.
- Bedroom 1 with sloping ceilings (28m2 on the floor)
- Bedroom 2 with sloping ceilings (21m² on the floor)
The property includes a beautiful barn of 120m² attached to the house. 2 slab floors have been created to propose 3 levels, or 360m² of living space to be converted.
A second barn of 100m ² on the ground, next to the first barn this could be a major asset to the property because it could easily be converted into patio / private space inside with swimming pool, winter garden .... All the possibilities are open to you ...
A large electric gate, beautiful enclosed stone walls, paved driveway, grassed areas and a private courtyard (60m²) bringing extra cachet to this property.
To visit absolutely
*These data are for information only and have no contractual value. Leggett Immobilier cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies that may occur.*
**The currency conversion is for convenience of reference only.
Faible émission de GES
Forte émission de GES