€424 000 (HAI)**
**agency fees included : 6 % TTC to be paid by the buyer
(€400 000 without fees)
Reduction from €495,020 to €424,000
|Surface||304 M2*||Plot Size||8298 M2|
|Share this property||
|Voir l'annonce en français|
This lovely property sets in a quiet place without overview. It offers 5 to 6 very large bedrooms as well as a great potential for extra space in the adjoining 480 sqm stoned barn and stables. Park and view of the Pyrénées Chain. Close to the river Garonne, to all amenities, to ski resorts and Spain Read more ...
At short distance from the town, in a quiet village along the river Garonne, this charming 304 sqm building has many historical and architectural features. Built in the 17th Century by a member of the d’Espagne-Montespan family, this little castle and its two square towers are made of stones, facing south with view on the Pyrenees.
The adjoining outbuilding is composed on the ground-floor with 240 sqm of barns, stables, cowshed, sheep barn, with a wide 240 sqm space on the 1st floor, under a magnificent genuine roof structure and the beautiful style of Comminges area (crosspiece, lattice work, etc...)
Entering the property, there is a garden with trees and 2 garages.
A charming ancient iron gate on the left gives access to the front garden and the house. An alley leads to 3 steps and a terrace in front of the house protected by the towers on the sides.
GROUND-FLOOR (152 m2)
- Entrance hall (15 m2) with a lovely 6 m2 library/office with small wooden frames
Right side (East):
- Kitchen (14 m2) with 2 different doors leading to the garden/outbuildings and 1 leading to the boiler/storage room
- Clear lounge (21 m2) with fireplace. The windows are equipped with inside shutters
- An adjoining 17 m2 room currently used as a bedroom-1
- Bathroom (6 m2) with washbasin, shower and wc
Left side (West):
- Large living-room (33 m2) full of light with fire place, the windows are equipped with inside shutters
- Summer kitchen (12 m2). A fresco from the 17th Century was found recently under the plaster and a small part of it was brought up to the light by an expert. The room and the house have more to be discovered.
- Behind the entrance hall, a 9 m2 corridor leads to a superb wooden staircase
- Under the staircase, a wine storehouse (16 m2) with wine vat - this could be converted into a Spa with an access in the park for example
- Separate toilets
FIRST FLOOR (152 m2)
A large landing gives access to the bedrooms en-suite in the East and West towers as well as to a large 25 m2 bedroom-2 between the towers
- Corridor with bathroom (2,5 m2) with washbasin, shower and wc
- A door in the corridor hides a staircase leading to a huge 150 m2 convertible attic with a superb roof structure
- Large 25 m2 bedroom-3 with fire place and wardrobes in the walls
- This bedroom gives access to an adjoining bedroom-4 (14 m2)
A door gives access to:
- A 6m2 hallway
- A 10 m2 walk in wardrobe (possible to convert as a bathroom)
- A huge 30 m2 bedroom-5
- An adjoining 12 m2 bedroom-6
- Gas boiler - Double glazing on the windows exposed North - Wood burner - Fire places - Exposed beams - Wooden floors - Renov - 4 possible ted roofs – 4 possible different entrances in the castle
- Though the house is in good condition and ready for accommodation, some small renovation would easily bring it up to date
- Double garage
- Barns, stable, cowshed, sheep barn, with a wide 240 sqm space on the 1st floor. Conversion into apartments or reception rooms to host events is possible.
- Garden with flowers and fruit trees in the front of the house
- Large park behind the house
- Suitable for a swimming-pool
- Accessible through Tarbes-Lourdes Airport (40 min) or Toulouse airport (50 min)
- Train station is 10 min
- Located 5 min drive from the A64 motorway which connects to Pau (1 hour), Atlantic Ocean (Biarritz is 2hrs drive), Mediterranean Sea (2.30 hrs) and opens the way to all the Pyrenean valleys.
- Close to Ski resorts (Luchon, St Lary..) and Cross Country Ski resort (Nistos)
- Easy access to the highest mountain summit (Aneto-Maladetta...)
- Spain is 35 min drive
- For private flights, Aero club is 10 min drive
- Casino, golf courses, fishing lakes, equestrian centers, thermal towns and all water and mountain activities accessible nearby
More pictures and informations sent on request
DPE : The energy estimation cannot be produced owing to a lack of appropriate data that conforms to the "arrêté du 15 septembre 2006 relatif au DPE".