Ask anything ...
**agency fees included : 5 % TTC to be paid by the buyer
(€476 000 without fees)
Reduction from €550,000 to €499,950
|Surface||235 M2*||Plot Size||2234 M2|
|Share this property||Print description|
|Voir l'annonce en français|
Belvès is classified as one of the most beautiful villages in France and today you have the opportunity to buy a house with a view and without work.
This property has been very tastefully restored and provides spacious reception areas and opportunities for B&B or independant appartment. The garden is a labour of love and the swimming pool is private with stunning views. Read more ...
The house has oil-fired central heating and is on mains drainage. There is also 3-4 private parking spaces.
- Living room (approx. 90m2) open plan but divided cleverly into 4 ‘zones’. Doors onto the balcony and 3 fireplaces.
Lower ground floor:
- Bedroom 1 (approx. 15.5m2) with en suite bath/shower room & WC (approx. 8.5m2)
- Bedroom 2 (approx. 12.5m2) currently used as a dressing room/office
- Boiler room/basement/storage (approx. 41.5m2)
- Kitchen/Dining room and salon
- Bedroom 3 (approx. 8.5m2)
- Shower room & WC (approx. 8.5m2)
Above ground floor (roof space):
- Bedroom 4 (approx. 11m2) with en suite shower room & WC (approx. 7m2)
- Bedroom 5 (approx. 10.5m2) with en suite shower room & WC (approx. 6.5m2)
- Living/dining/kitchen (approx. 22.5m2)
- Swimming pool
Information about risks to which this property is exposed is available on the Géorisques website : https://www.georisques.gouv.fr
*These data are for information only and have no contractual value. Leggett Immobilier cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies that may occur.*
**The currency conversion is for convenience of reference only.