Ask anything ...
€187 950 (HAI)**
**agency fees included : 5 % TTC to be paid by the buyer
(€179 000 without fees)
Reduction from €267,500 to €187,950
|Surface||195 M2*||Plot Size||1400 M2|
|Share this property||
|Voir l'annonce en français|
On a 1400 m2 land, on the top of the tiny village, two small houses of 75 m2 and 120 m2 with pool, garden, vegetable garden, carport/woodshed Read more ...
Just 30 km from Bagnères-de-Luchon in the lovely “Vallée de la Barousse” with the river “l’Ours”. On top of a small village, a small holiday home with refurbishing to complete. On a 1400 m2 land, there is the ancient 75 m2 house , currently used as a guest room for visiting friends, and the barn converted for 120 m2.
An iron gate opens on an alley with the enclosed vegetable garden on the left on a piece of land higher than the garden, with a fantastic view. On the right side, the garden and the swimming-pool with a view of the valley and the mountains around
The small single storey house of around 75 m2 opens on a small 5,6 m2 entry hall, with the following rooms displayed around it :
• A 32 m2 kitchen / dining-room with a fire place. A door (currently condemned) leads to the adjoining house
• A 12 m2 bedroom (could be a lounge) with a view of the garden
• A 4 m2 area with a walk-in wardrobe and separate toilets, giving access to a 3,70 m2 bathroom with wash basin and bath
• A 15,5 m2 bedroom with a view of the valley
You enter the house through a sliding French window protected with wooden shutters
• A large 36 m2 lounge with stoned walls, a wooden staircase and a fire place. A door, currently condemned leads to the adjoining house.
• On the left, a 8 m2 kitchen with a door leading to
• A 7,6 m2 bathroom with wash basin, shower and separate toilets
• A 20 m2 dining-room with a sliding French window and a small staircase (currently condemned) gives access to the 1st floor of the carport
• A 10 m2 adjoining store room with stoned walls
• The wooden staircase in the living room leads to a 4,5 m2 landing with an original old door leading to the attic (70 m2 above the little house)
• On the right, a small area with shower and wash basin under the staircase leading to the bedroom under the roof
• Then a 12,5 m2 bedroom with very high ceiling and a large window in front of the bed (and a splendid view on the valley), and a large wardrobe with sliding doors
• A small door gives access to a corridor On the left in the corridor, a 14 m2 bedroom with a large window with a view of the landscape, and exposed beam
• Dawn the corridor, the upper floor of the carport, opened on the outside (refurbishing to complete)
• A small wooden staircase leads to a small bedroom under the roof
• A door beside the small house allow to go out from the back of the property
• 7x3m swimming-pool well exposed
• Enclosed vegetable garden overlooking the garden with great view
• Small graveled terrace
• Carport for 3 cars
• Bagnères-de-Luchon and ski resorts – 30 km (40 min)
• Spain 25 km
• The town of Montrejeau is 12 km and Saint-Gaudens is 20 km
• Lourdes is 86 km (1 hour)
• Pau is 108 km (1.15 hr)
• Toulouse is 116 km (1.30 hr)
*These data are for information only and have no contractual value. Leggett Immobilier cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies that may occur.*
**The currency conversion is for convenience of reference only.
DPE test on going.