Find out more ...
€299 250 (HAI)**
**agency fees included : 5 % TTC to be paid by the buyer
(€285 000 without fees)
Reduction from €399,999 to €299,250
|Surface||200 M2*||Plot Size||2228 M2|
|Share this property||
|Voir l'annonce en français|
A very lovely typically French style country house, unoverlooked, with an English garden, private parking and large swimming pool near the medieval town of St Ambroix. Four bedrooms and three bathroom, spacious living area and pretty kitchen leading out onto the terrace, with a view of the swimming pool and the hills and village in the distance.
St Ambroix has primary and secondary schools, three supermarkets, and lots of individual food shops. There is a very large lively weekly market, and the town hold many festivals and antique fairs. There is a weekly “vide greniers” every Saturday in the main square. It is just 20 minutes from the beautifully renovated village of Barjac, which also holds markets and a very famous antique fair.
In this region swimming is popular in isolated and magical surrounding rivers, and other outdoor activities include canoeing, horse-riding, kayaking, cycling and mountain climbing. There are famous caves including the Caverne Pont d’Arc, with its cave paintings, recently opened to the public. The Ardèche Gorges are very close by, and are not to be missed. You can swim in the rivers, go to water parks, visit lovely old walled towns, have a coffee in the sunshine or go wine tasting at one of the many vineyards.
There are many fascinating cities to visit, including Nîmes, Avignon, Anduze, Alès, Uzès, Montpellier and Marseille, and the Mediterranean coast is also within reach at 120kms at Grau-du-Roi, Sainte Marie de la Mer and the Camargue. Conveniently situated for connections to airports at Nimes (60km), Avignon (70km) and Montpellier (80kms)
Read more ...
Key characteristics :
• Not overlooked
• Lovely view
• Large pool
• Large English style garden
• French windows opening out onto the terrace with a view of the pool
• 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms
• Typical French charm
• 5 minutes away from supermarkets and animated small town
• Courtyard with lots of parking
You arrive at this home and enter the large gravelled courtyard…this is surrounded by flowerbeds, and forms one of the possible terraces. There is also plenty of space for parking.
The house is on two levels. On the ground floor, which is double glazed, you have:
• living room (20m2) -view over the front garden
• sitting room/dining room with wood burning stove (28m2)- view over the back garden and pool
• well-designed kitchen, opening onto the south side of the house, where the main garden and pool are situated (14m2) - view over the back garden and pool
• laundry room (12m2)
• small “overwintering” glazed area (6m2)
• hall, with stone stairs, leading up to…
Upper floor (single glazed):
• Bedroom 1 (15m2) dual aspect with pretty bathroom en suite, includes bath and WC
• Shower room and WC (10m2)
• Bedroom 2 (12m2)
• Bedroom 3 (10m2) with view over the garden and hills
• Bedroom 4 (15m2) with en suite bathroom (10m2)
The house is heated by a wood burning stove, and an oil burning stove, with additional electrical radiators.
*These data are for information only and have no contractual value. Leggett Immobilier cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies that may occur.*
**The currency conversion is for convenience of reference only.
Faible émission de GES
Forte émission de GES