€508 500 (HAI)**
**agency fees included : 6 % TTC to be paid by the buyer
(€480 000 without fees)
Reduction from €583,000 to €508,500
|Surface||341 M2*||Plot Size||10106 M2|
|Share this property||Print description|
|Voir l'annonce en français|
On a 10106 m2 plot, a beautiful 270 m2 two-storey house with a pool, large terrace and a lovely 70 m2 (approximate) adjoining guest house. A large 115 m2 barn, carport and a garden of around 3.500 m2 filled with around 225 rosebushes and lavender. Land of 5.000 m2 fenced and electrified with an 18 m2 stable currently home to 2 adorable donkeys.
With an indoor Swimming pool 13.60 X 2.80 x 1.5 .
Wooden terrace surrounding the pool.
All measurements are apprximate. Read more ...
This lovely house is located outside the village and surrounded by fields and woods.
The electric gate opens on a 140 m2 pergola with colourful climbing rosebush growing all along.
There is a large 140 m2 terrace all along the front of the house, and large sliding windows
• The front door opens onto a large hall with a nice staircase made of small bricks, and separate toilets.
• On the right side, a brand new fitted kitchen fully equipped, with a door leading to the barn and another to the outside of the property.
• On the left, an arched doorway leads to a 48 m2 dining room
• Another arched doorway lead to a large 48 m2 living room with a wood-burner
Spacious, full of light with high ceilings, the rooms have large sliding windows giving access to the terrace.
A large 27 m2 landing gives access to the bedrooms
• A 31,5 m2 room, currently used as a library and work space
• Facing the staircase, a large corridor giving access to 2 bedrooms:
o A large 31,5 m2 bedroom with a view of the garden
o A 23 m2 bedroom with a view on the garden and the woods
o A shower room with a washbasin, a large shower (120 cm x 80 cm), toilets, electric towel heater
A lovely 71 m2 single storey house with;
• A 6 m2 entrance hall
• On the right side, a large 30 m2 lounge with a fireplace
• A bathroom with a double washbasin, a large spa bath, toilet, electric towel heater
• A large 25 m2 bedroom
• A 20 m2 workshop adjoining the guest house
• A new indoor pool (you can swim all year round) located in a 120 m2 building with new roof, behind the main house, with a door to the house and garden.
• A 30 m2 carport for 2 cars, with plenty of colored flowers
• A 10 m2 garden shed
• A 18 m2 store room
• Low energy expenses
• Electric gate
• Large gate to give access to tractors or/and big vehicles
• All the electrical installation is new, with a general board
• 3 immersion heaters for hot water, 4 reversible pump heaters
• Individual certified septic tank drainage
• Pasture with electric fence
Primary school in the village, as well as a baker, a bar…
- 7 km from Lannemezan and supermarkets, shops, doctors, hospital, cinema, bars, restaurants… (5 min)
- 12 km from Montréjeau and golf club (15 min) and supermarkets, shops, doctors, bars, restaurants
- 27 km from the family cross country ski resort of Nistos (35 min)
- 45 km from the ski resort of Le Mourtis, Superbagnères…
- 48 km ski resort of St Lary Soulan (45-50 min)
- 50 km from the Tarbes/Lourdes airport (45 min)
- 110 km from Toulouse (1h30) and its international airport
Bagnères de Bigorre - La Mongie 1h
St Lary - 1hr
Superbagneres - 1h 15
Kayaking - windsurfing canoeing Canyoning snowshoeing Paragliding
Biarritz 1hr 45 - excellent for surfing
St Sebastian - 2h 15
Bosost Viella 1h
Marciac Jazz festival 1 hr 15mins
Tarbes - 30 mins
Vic Fezensac - Tempo Latino Salsa festival - 1h
local, golf tennis world-renowned for Cycling
Excellent gastronomy and wine. you can even visit vineyards in the area, around 1.30 mins drive.
*These data are for information only and have no contractual value. Leggett Immobilier cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies that may occur.*
**The currency conversion is for convenience of reference only.