€350 000 (HAI)**
**agency fees included : 4 % TTC to be paid by the buyer
(€335 000 without fees)
|Surface||280 M2*||Plot Size||2800 M2|
|Share this property||
|Voir l'annonce en français|
This lovely 19th century house, with swimming pool and large garden, and many original features such as ceramic floors and charming fireplaces, is set in a small hamlet at the foot of the Cevennes national park. This is a big tourist area, and this chambres d'hotes has bookings all year round. It is 75 kilometers from Nimes, and 8 kilometers from St Ambroix, the local medieval market town with all amenities - this is the perfect place to set up a successful business as a B & B, or boutique hotel.
Just one hour from Uzès, Nimes and Le Pont du Gard, and 30 minutes from Alès, Anduze and Barjac. Lots of lovely walks around. From here you can also visit: Les Gorges de l'Ardèche, Vallée de la Cèze (fishing and swimming), the caves of Chauvet, la Cocalière and Salamandre, Arles and the Camargue, the Mediterranean beaches, the National Cévennes parkland, and the Gorges du Tarn.
It is an area of rivers, forests and rambling walks, with a Mediterranean climate. A wonderful tourist area in the midst of the wonderful Cévennes hills. Read more ...
In front of the house is a large terrace looking out onto the Cevennes hills- ideal for sunlit breakfasts and evening meals al fresco. Between the main house ( which is attached) and the swimming pool area and garden, is a small lane, a cul de sac, which leads to three houses further up. Very little used.
On the ground floor are:
• Two en suite guest rooms, in charming cévenol style, 26m2 and 28 m2 - this has currently been redesigned as an independent gite with bedroom, kitchen/sitting room, bathroom, but could easily be reconverted back into two separate bedrooms with individual bathrooms
• Large terrace with view 90m2
• Dining room approx 50m2, with wood burning stove and beautiful original tiled floor
• Professional kitchen 11m2
• Small pre prep kitchen 10m2
• Library 10m2
A lovely stone staircase leads upstairs to:
• Two en suite guest rooms, in cévenol style, both 26m2 , with original fireplaces
• A self contained apartment with : 2 bedrooms 17m2 each, a large kitchen sitting room 37m2, with windows on two sides, and a bathroom 11m2
Outside there is a lovely swimming pool, 30m2, surrounded by gardens, looking out onto the Cevennes, and grounds of 2,800m2. There are 140m2 of cellars, and an attic which could be converted of 120m2
*These data are for information only and have no contractual value. Leggett Immobilier cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies that may occur.*
**The currency conversion is for convenience of reference only.
Faible émission de GES
Forte émission de GES