€477 000 (HAI)**
**agency fees included : 6 % TTC to be paid by the buyer
(€450 000 without fees)
SIXT SUR AFF
||Dept||Ille et Vilaine|
|Surface||220 M2*||Plot Size||25000 M2|
|Share this property||
|Voir l'annonce en français|
Magnificent 17th Century manor house with 2 turrets, separate cottage/creperie with garage, private walled gardens, lawned gardens to front. Approximately 6 acres of land, ideal for horses or a smallholding, plus separate stone building. Feature fountain and the old washing area dating back to the 17th century. Central heating throughout. The present owner is leaving the snooker table and other items can be negotiated within the sale Read more ...
You enter up the private driveway into the courtyard, and through the main entrance comprising:
* Kitchen, aprox 34m2 with feature stone fireplace, and fitted kitchen units and large range cooker, stone flagged floors
* Lounge, aprox 46m2 with feature stone flagged floors, feature beams, and feature stone fireplace
* Stone stairs within the turret leading upstairs
* Large corridor with oak flooring throughout
* 1st Bedroom with feature beams aprox 20m2, and window to front
* 2nd bedroom with feature beams aprox 17m2 and window to front
* 3rd bedroom with windows to front and sides aprox 22m2 with en-suite bathroom with feature clawed foot bath, basin, and toilet, with window to front
* Oak flooring and feature beams
* Large snooker room, with snooker table (to be included in the sale) aprox 30m2 with windows to front and rear (could be used as a 5th bedroom)
* Shower and toilet
* 4th Bedroom currently being used as an office aprox 20m2, with window to front and 3 velux windows
* Separate cottage with a kitchen currently used as a creperie or reception room for functions
* Garage adjoining the cottage
* Separate wood garage
* Private walled gardens
* Land aprox 6 acres next to the house
* Separate stone building currently used by the animals
* Private driveway
* Lawned gardens to front
* Covered patio area with BBQ
* Feature fountains (the old washing area in the 17th century)
* Countryside location, yet just 2 minutes from centre of Sixt Sur Aff with bakery, chemist, doctors, bank, hairdressers butchers, bars and restaurants
* 8 minutes from La Gacilly which is an oldy worldy tourist village set on the River Aff with several restaurants, café bars, artisan shops, supermarkets, bank, bakery, butchers, antique shops, Yves Roche visitor centre, and regular market each week.
* Man-made lakes with swimming and bathing areas just 8 mins away.
* Larger town of Ploermel is just 20 minutes away with large lake with watersports, golf course, hypermarkets, cinema.
* Larger town of Redon, set on the Nantes Brest canal is also 20 minutes away with hypermarkets, DIY stores, restaurants etc.
* Josselin a popular medieval town is aprox 40 mins drive, Vannes is aprox 1 hours drive, Gulf of Morbihan with beaches and water sports aprox 45 mins drive.
* Nearest Train station is Redon, 20 mins drive where you can catch the TGV to Paris.
* Nearest Airport is Rennes which is aprox 40 mins drive, other airports are Dinard which is 1 hour 30 mins, Nantes is 1 hour 15 mins.
* Ferry Ports - nearest is St Malo (aprox 1hr 30 mins drive), Caen (aprox 3 hrs drive), * Roscoff (aprox 3hrs drive).
FURTHER INFORMATION, AND MORE PICTURES AVAILABLE ON REQUEST
*These data are for information only and have no contractual value. Leggett Immobilier cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies that may occur.*
**The currency conversion is for convenience of reference only.
Faible émission de GES
Forte émission de GES