€402 800 (HAI)**
**agency fees included : 6 % TTC to be paid by the buyer
(€380 000 without fees)
Reduction from €418,700 to €402,800
|Surface||345 M2*||Plot Size||3214 M2|
|Share this property||Print description|
|Voir l'annonce en français|
This French "hotel particulier" is packed with original features. Beautiful wooden floors, stone chimneys, limestone walls, and high ceilings gives this house a particular grandeur.
Saint-Aulaye is a charming village of Périgord Vert, which offers many tourist attractions, including its beach along the river and its picturesque little streets.
Ideally located 15 minutes from Riberac, 1 hour from Bergerac and Angoulême, and 1.15 hours from Bordeaux.
Read more ...
- On the ground floor, a large hallway leads to the huge living/dining room, an office, fully equipped kitchen, pantry and toilets.
- On the 1st floor, an imposing landing opens onto large bedrooms, each with a washbasin, and 2 bathrooms, on each side of the hallway.
- Huge convertible loft.
- Apartment of 140 m2 with living / dining room, kitchen, pantry, 2 bedrooms and private terrace, in the left wing of the house.
- Lovely pool, big 3/4 of an acre garden with gorgeous views through the countryside.
*Connected to mains
* Heat-pump fuelled central heating
A rare deal.
*These data are for information only and have no contractual value. Leggett Immobilier cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies that may occur.*
**The currency conversion is for convenience of reference only.
Faible émission de GES
Forte émission de GES