Ask anything ...
agency fees to be paid by the seller
|Surface||55 M2*||Outside Space||10 M2|
|Share this property||Print description|
|Voir l'annonce en français|
Apartments of excellence, new eco-district, 18-hectare historic park.
From T2 to T6, including duplexes, from 338 000 € - Biodivercity label.
This residence, with quality services, combines housing and nature.
All the apartments have an outdoor space, with a view of the lake and forest. The park extends the gardens and preserves the intimacy of the apartments.
Three buildings offer a reduced number of apartments per floor, for a better impression of space and quietude.
All are spacious and perfectly equipped, bathed in light and impregnated with fresh air thanks to large square openings opening onto the park.
The other building, more family oriented, offers duplexes with high ceilings and glass arches to enhance the panorama and luminosity.
Read more ...
Nestled in the heart of an 18-hectare historic park with its century-old trees, this residence illustrates the perfect osmosis between a new residential eco-district and nature in the immediate vicinity.
Everything has been thought out to ensure that this union is harmonious and sustainable. All the apartments have an outdoor living space as if it were simply another room that ideally extends each interior. On the ground floor, each apartment opens onto a sumptuous garden with an individual terrace. This intimate outdoor space is grassed and provides an area of serenity and absolute relaxation in the great outdoors. The park, on all sides, is a harmonious and ideal extension of the gardens and preserves the intimacy of the apartments. Upstairs, all the interiors have a loggia, balcony or terrace with an incomparable view of the lake and the forest.
This sublime residence offers a wide range of apartments and duplexes.
Thus, three buildings offer a reduced number of apartments per floor, so that this precious impression of space and peace and quiet is best guaranteed. Whether it is the 2-room or the 5-room, all the apartments have been designed and built with the utmost care and in accordance with the rules of art.
All have the particularity of being spacious, perfectly arranged and fitted out, in order to meet the expectations of today's families as closely as possible. Thanks to the large square openings thus created, they provide a natural setting whose colours, sounds and scents vary according to the seasons. Each interior is therefore bathed in natural light and impregnated with the healthy air diffused by the park.
The other building, with a more family-like character, offers many duplexes where it is pleasant to live, without being on top of each other. Indeed, the space is generously privileged, especially in the living rooms thanks to exceptional ceiling height. Splendid glass arches offer an idyllic visual panorama of nature and give the living rooms an optimised luminosity.
Private areas :
• Landing door with 5-point lock A2P.
• Thermo-acoustic screed on the ground floor and acoustic screed on the upper floors.
• Tiling on the floor of kitchens, bathrooms, shower rooms and WC.
• Solid parquet flooring in the living rooms, bedrooms, entrances, corridors and adjoining cupboards.
• Double glazing.
• Exterior wood joinery.
• Electrically operated internal blinds for building C and electrically operated adjustable sun blinds for buildings A, B and D.
• Earthenware on the walls in front of the bathtub and/or shower.
• Single or double washbasin unit according to plan with mirror and LED wall light in bathrooms and shower rooms.
• Earthenware bath apron.
• Lacquered steel towel radiator in bathrooms and shower rooms.
• Hot water supply and heating by a collective natural gas boiler.
• Ground floor terraces in grassed paving stones.
• Terrace and balcony floors in the upper floors in wooden slabs on blocks.
Common areas :
• Controlled entry lock with digicode and Vigik type proximity badge, videophone.
• The lighting of the common areas by presence detector.
• Access to the underground car park, door controlled remotely by the transmitter.
• RT 2012 regulations for buildings A, B and D.
• Effinergie + regulation for building C.
• Biodivercity® label.
• NF Habitat HQE© certification.
• A86 at 3.5 km to reach the "Inovel Parc" employment area of Vélizy or the "Plaine Commune" of Plaine Saint-Denis.
• A14 at 7 km (via D186 and A86) to reach La Défense in 17 min* and Paris-Porte Maillot in 24 min.
By RER :
• RER A station " Le Vésinet-Centre " linking La Défense in 14 min and Paris-Auber in 22 min.
• RER A station "Le Vésinet-Le Pecq" linking La Défense in 16 min and Paris-Auber in 24 min.
By bus :
• Lines E, 12, 20, 54 (stop Princesse Croissy) serve the "Parc Princesse" and the stations of Vésinet-Centre, Vésinet-Le Pecq, Chatou-Croissy, the Institut Notre Dame and the Lycée Alain.
*These data are for information only and have no contractual value. Leggett Immobilier cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies that may occur.*
**The currency conversion is for convenience of reference only.
DPE : Energy test not required.