Ask anything ...
€1 143 200
agency fees to be paid by the seller
|Surface||86 M2*||Plot Size||0 M2|
|Share this property||
|Voir l'annonce en français|
Sublime 4-room apartments, Paris 13th.
From 76.1 m² to 86.2 m² / From 935 000 € to 1 143 000 €.
New building, virtuous and eco-responsible - NUDGE Concept, Nobel Prize in Economics 2017.
Unique and unprecedented design in France.
Perfect harmony between intimacy and sharing.
Social link, virtuous environment, eco-responsibility.
Space, luminosity, modularity.
Complete top-of-the-range services - Lively, young and modern district.
Agora in its heart, Rooftop panoramic view of the city, summer kitchen, large screen rooftop cinema, library, sport/fitness room, playground, laundry room, DIY workshop, inhabited bridge, heart of island, day facade / night facade / fault, duplex living room, private terrace, vertical garden perspectives, café, responsible shop and incubator of social and solidarity enterprise.
Read more ...
Magnificent 4-room apartment, modern and bright, in a new building of NUDGE concept, virtuous and eco-responsible.
NUDGE: Behavioural science that encourages individuals to adopt better behaviours for themselves and the community.
A very sought-after area, with a young and dynamic clientele ... and a borough that is very accessible by public transport:
- Metro Line 14 - BNF stop - RER C - BNF stop - Bus Lines 62 / 64 / 89 / 132 - Tramway T3a.
Attractive positioning in relation to service and entertainment equipment :
- Close to the lively quays of the Seine and the National Library of France.
- Close to the cour Saint-Emilion.
- Immediate proximity to the infrastructures of the 13th arrondissement.
Encounter, conviviality and well-being - Modularity according to the wishes and evolution of the residents - Respect and benefits of Nature.
Exterior surfaces for all apartments.
Creation of a real "village square" - Perspective at the heart of the block.
Shared "rooftop" terraces - Shared terrace perspective.
Shared rooftop terraces - Cinema perspective.
- 9th floor with lift.
- Solid oak flooring or glued wide planks in entrances, living rooms, bedrooms, etc.
- Large format porcelain stoneware tiles in kitchens, bathrooms and shower rooms.
- Earthenware at frame height on shower and bathtub and behind vanity unit in bathrooms, shower rooms.
- Vanity unit with backlit mirror, shower screen and towel rail - Extra flat shower tray - NUDGE illuminated shower head.
- Wall-mounted WC and washbasin.
- Wooden exterior joinery - Terraces and balconies in composite or wooden strips.
- Medium cupboard opening in the French style or fitted sliding cupboard.
- Centrally controlled aluminium roller shutters - Double glazing.
- SAD partitions between units.
- Solid core distribution doors - Landing door.
- Acoustic screed on all floors.
- Controlled entry lock with digicode and Vigik® device, and videophone.
- Illumination of common areas by presence detector.
- Elevator serving all levels.
- Playful application on eco-friendly gestures.
- Energy consumption comparator.
- Consumption display system.
- Signage with colours to highlight the different uses: Red, dynamic zones - Yellow, conviviality zones - Blue, residential zone.
- Supply of hot water and district heating.
Agora in its heart, Rooftop panoramic view of the city, summer kitchen, large screen rooftop cinema, library, sport/fitness room, playground, laundry room, craft workshop, inhabited bridge, heart of island, day/night/fault facade, duplex living room, private terrace, vertical garden perspectives, café, responsible store and incubator of social and solidarity-based enterprise.
DPE : Energy test not required.