Ask anything ...
agency fees to be paid by the seller
Reduction from €224,700 to €199,999
|Surface||290 M2*||Plot Size||2103 M2|
|Share this property||Print description|
|Voir l'annonce en français|
This 1913 building was once a hotel and has been transformed into an ideal and spacious family home that can accommodate friends and/or guests. A house of character with its five bedrooms, beautiful volumes, spacious and comfortable rooms, parquet floors and old tiles, fireplaces. Magnificent Limousin stone barn and a large enclosed plot of land still suitable for building! The independent accommodation with its 2 rooms offers additional potential. All the buildings are connected by a pleasant covered veranda overlooking the courtyard.
Walking distance from the village of Montembœuf and its shops for everyday life and the lakes of Haute Charente for the pleasure of walking and new discoveries.
Refurbishment and improvement work will be necessary but will be enough to give back all its beauty to this beautiful property !
Connected well which supplies the whole house. Mains drainage. Double glazing in some rooms. Cast iron radiators.
Read more ...
* The main house comprises -
On the ground floor :
- large entrance hall/corridor of 21 m² which serves :
- a kitchen with access to the dining room but also to the veranda and the courtyard; 25 m².
- a dining room with fireplace, chestnut parquet floor; 26 m².
- an office (carpet on parquet floor) ; 17 m².
- a large living room with high ceiling, antique flooring; 34 sq.m.
- a WC
- access to the cellar
On the 1st floor :
- a large corridor with parquet flooring (21 m²) which serves :
- a bedroom 1, parquet floor, fireplace; 20 m².
- a bedroom 2, parquet floor; 13 m².
- a bedroom 3, parquet floor ; 17 m².
- a bedroom 4, parquet floor, fireplace ; 18 m².
- a bathroom (access possible from the corridor, bedroom 4 and bedroom 5), bathtub, shower, bidet, a washbasin; 14 m².
- a bedroom 5, parquet floor; 20 m².
*Vast attic of 120 m² approximately
*Veranda linking the main house to the barn and the small house
* Barn including boiler room and a scullery, WC; 105 m² approx.
Access to the gîte
* Gite including :
- a living room, tiled floor;15 sqm
- an unfitted kitchen, tiled floor; 17 m².
- a bedroom, tiled floor; 15 m² with access to,
- the bathroom, WC, shower, a washbasin
* Workshop; 58 m² approx.
* Large enclosed garden.
* Well on inexhaustible source, connected to the house
*These data are for information only and have no contractual value. Leggett Immobilier cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies that may occur.*
**The currency conversion is for convenience of reference only.
DPE test on going.