Ask anything ...
agency fees to be paid by the seller
|Surface||0 M2*||Plot Size||660 M2|
|Share this property||
|Voir l'annonce en français | More Leggett Exclusive Properties >>|
• Land area of approximately 660 m2 - subject to re-verification by the Geometre (in progress).
• The plot is set within the UB constructible zone as per new PLU revised in 13/02/2020, and has a construction co-efficient of 0.5.
• Although a larger property could be permitted, a chalet of up to around 160 m2 would be the ideal size for the plot.
• There will be an inexpensive connection to mains sewage system in less than 2 years as the infrastructure has just been completed in the road – with its local connection manhole already installed in the adjacent plot.
• Level plot with access from a lane at the rear of the plot. Possible access from the main road.
• Electricity and water in adjacent plot for easy connection.
From the plot, there are terrific views of the Criou mountain to the east and Pointe de Marcelly to the west.
The plot is located in a small hamlet to the west of Morillon and in the Riviere Enverse commune. Morillon provides access to France’s fourth largest ski area, the Grand Massif (which includes Flaine, Samoens and Les Carroz). Geneva airport is just fifty minutes away by car.
The Giffre valley is just as popular with from late spring to early autumn with activities for all ages, including very accessible world-class hiking opportunities, outdoor swimming pools and lakes, rafting, paragliding, cycling, canyoning and so much more.
The Portes du Soleil ski area is also easily accessible with the nearest lift in Les Gets, just 20 minutes away.
DPE : Energy test not required.