agency fees to be paid by the seller
|Surface||160 M2*||Plot Size||1300 M2|
|Share this property||
|Voir l'annonce en français | More Leggett Exclusive Properties >>|
The current owners have decorated the chalet in a way that sets it apart from others of a similar size and construction date. It has a modern, bright and airy feeling thanks to the colours they have carefully chosen. It’s a chalet you immediately feel at home in.
**There is also an option to buy a separate constructible plot of c. 660m2.
Contact Leggett for details (or search for reference 120233JST74)**
Ground floor apartment:
• Entrance hallway and living room • 1 double bedroom • Fitted kitchen/utility room • Shower room with washbasin and WC • Large walk-in storage cupboard that can be used for bikes and larger items
1st and 2nd floors:
• Entrance area with storage space • Open plan kitchen and dining area with snug/office space • TV/lounge room • 3 double bedrooms • Mezzanine area • Shower room with washbasin and WC • Separate WC
• South and east-facing covered terrace • Large garden (into which the chalet could be extended) with sheds, woodstore, patio, vegetable patch • Garage • Parking for three or more cars
Ski bus stop nearby
The main living accommodation is on the first floor and accessed via the south-facing terrace. Upon entering the chalet, it opens out into a welcoming kitchen and dining area. There’s a small snug or office space in this room and, unsurprisingly, this living space is where the current owners spend most of their time. On this level there is also a double bedroom and shower room with WC.
Upstairs, the two double bedrooms are accessed via an attractive mezzanine level which has space for a handy extra single bed. Both bedrooms extend into he eves of the roof and there is a separate WC.
The ground floor apartment is accessed to the left of the external steps which lead up to the first level. There is an entrance area which can be used for storage and it then opens up into the living room/office space. The fitted kitchen/utility room is separate and there is a double bedroom, a large shower room with WC and a walk-in storage cupboard.
Outside, a large garden surrounds the house and extends quite far back at the top and bottom. This also means that you could extend the chalet should you so wish.
The views of the Criou mountain to the east and Pointe de Marcelly to the west are outstanding.
The chalet is located in a small hamlet to the west of Morillon and is a commune of La Rivière-Enverse. Morillon provides access to France’s 4th largest ski area, the Grand Massif (which includes Flaine, Samoens and Les Carroz) and it’s 265km of snow-sure pistes. As Geneva airport is just fifty minutes away by car, the chalet and apartment have excellent rental potential as well as making a lovely family home.
The Giffre valley is just as popular with from late spring to early autumn with activities for all ages, including very accessible world-class hiking opportunities, outdoor swimming pools and lakes, paragliding, rafting, cycling, canyoning and so much more.
The Portes du Soleil ski area is also easily accessible with the nearest lift in Les Gets, just 20 minutes away.
• High speed 4g internet of circa 160mb/s download & 40mb/s upload speed
• Fees paid by buyer
• Inexpensive connection to mains sewage system in 2 years as the infrastructure has just been completed on the road.
Faible émission de GES
Forte émission de GES