Ask anything ...
agency fees to be paid by the seller
|Surface||160 M2*||Plot Size||1434 M2|
|Share this property||Print description|
|Voir l'annonce en français | More Leggett Exclusive Properties >>|
This light, bright and airy, detached four bedroomed chalet stands in its own grounds up a drive, giving it all around beautiful uninterrupted views and lots of sunshine. La Baume is 16 kms from Morzine, 18kms from Thonon and 60 kms from Geneva Airport, giving it easy access to the vast Portes du Soleil Ski Domain, Lake Leman with all’s its summer activities and short transfer times from the airport.
The chalet is constructed on three floors:
• Entrance hall with doors leading to:
• Integral double garage – The garage is tiled and there is a utility area at the back with a sink
• Bedroom with double glass doors leading to the front of the chalet.
• A storage room which is large enough to be changed into a games room or a large bathroom, stairs to:
• Stairs open into a hallway with wooden floors
• Modern fully tiled bathroom with shower over the bath and separate WC
• A good sized light double bedroom
• Large open plan lounge/dining/kitchen The living area has a chimney breast with an integral cassette which has a door for added security. Two sets of patio doors that open onto the wide balcony that in turn gives access to the garden at the side.
Beautiful modern fully fitted kitchen
Dining area adjacent to the kitchen
• Accessed by stairs from the first floor hallway
• Two double bedrooms – one with a balcony
• Shower Room with WC Read more ...
Whilst this area is renowned for the Portes Du Soleil Ski Domain with its 650kms of ski runs and the famous resorts of Morzine, Avoriaz and Les Gets, it’s worth noting that the whole area enjoys a strong Summer season. Walkers and mountain bikers flock to enjoy what’s on offer and families often take a white water rafting trip on the River Dranse.
Thonon-les-Bains is a little over 20 minutes drive away and with it the shores of Lake Leman/Geneva (depending whether your speaking to a French or Swiss person). The ports and fishing villages alone this shoreline still thrive, the small fishing boats can be seen daily bringing back the catch of Fera and Perch to sell to the local restaurants. There are shingle beaches which have life guards on patrol making it a safe haven for families to swim and enjoy the water sports on offer.
Geneva International airport is just over an hour away and with daily flights arriving from most regions of the UK all year, it’s an easy destination not just for the traditional week’s holiday, but also for short breaks and long week-ends at any time of the year.
*These data are for information only and have no contractual value. Leggett Immobilier cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies that may occur.*
**The currency conversion is for convenience of reference only.
DPE test on going.