Ask anything ...
€162 000 (HAI)**
**agency fees included : 8 % TTC to be paid by the buyer
(€150 000 without fees)
|Surface||170 M2*||Plot Size||1341 M2|
|Share this property||Print description|
|Voir l'annonce en français|
This absolutely charming house with a quirky layout already benefits from a new boiler (2018), a new and conforming septic tank (2017) and a good roof.
With its large enclosed garden and vast living areas this property would be an ideal family getaway or home.
The house could easily be divided to make separate accommodation.
Only a couple of kilometres away from the village of Pleuville with a general shop/café, and a little further on the lovely historical village of Charroux with bars, boulangeries and boutique shops. Civray is less than 15 minutes and offers supermarkets and two weekly markets. Read more ...
The property in more detail....
- Entrance hall : 7,9 m² double doors overlooking the garden.
- Living room : 34,5 m² with exposed stone walls
- Utility room/ Boiler room : 10,8 m² access to barn
FIRST FLOOR :
- Kitchen : 18,8 m² door to balcony
- Dining room : 24,9 m² with french doors to balcony. stairs to the attic
- Bedroom 1 : 10,4 m² with ensuite shower room and WC : 3,9 m²
- Bedroom 2 : 12,3 m² with ensuite shower and WC : 2,5 m²
a couple of steps up
- Bedroom 3 : 9,3 m²
- Family bathroom : 5,3 m² with bath, shower and WC
- Landing/office area : 6,9 m²
- Bedroom 4 : 10,5 m²
- Bedroom 5 : 26,3 m² with storage
- Barn : 42 m² with car access on road side access to the house
- Private parking area with double gates
- Above ground pool with terrace
- Balcony overlooking the garden
*These data are for information only and have no contractual value. Leggett Immobilier cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies that may occur.*
**The currency conversion is for convenience of reference only.