Ask anything ...
agency fees to be paid by the seller
|Surface||180 M2*||Plot Size||140000 M2|
|Share this property||Print description|
|Voir l'annonce en français|
In a hilly green setting, very beautiful property with outbuildings on 14 ha. large pond, river and countryside views. House renovated in 2014 in excellent condition with 4 bedrooms and house in the outbuildings to renovate. Possibility of adding 4 hectares of woods. Read more ...
The property details as follows:
- Equipped kitchen.
- Living room with large windows, very bright, double-sided insert fireplace.
- Mezzanine with Office.
- Bedroom with dressing room
- Bedroom with sitting area.
- Shower room.
- Laundry room.
- On the 1st floor:
- Bedroom with ensuite shower, sink and WC.
- Bedroom with bathroom, sink and toilet.
- Dressing room.
- Old sheepfold of 135 m2
- Old stone barn from 1967 of 180 m2
- Old sheepfold of 1980 of 220 m2
- Barns of 680 m2.
- Courtyard of 240m2.
- Presence of an old washhouse.
- Fosse conform.
- New framework and tiles in total renovation
- Roof ironed in perfect condition.
- Underfloor heating on the ground floor by Air/Water Heat Pump (Living Room and
- Latest generation electric radiators upstairs.
- Renovations and complete rehabilitation in 2014.
- Electricity to standards.
- Insulation of the attic 40cm of pulsed cellulose.
Location close to Niort, quick access to the A10, TGV at Niort, La Rochelle and Poitiers stations in less than an hour. Paris in 1h30 by TGV.
Possibility to add 4 hectares of wood.
*These data are for information only and have no contractual value. Leggett Immobilier cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies that may occur.*
**The currency conversion is for convenience of reference only.
Faible émission de GES
Forte émission de GES