agency fees to be paid by the seller
|Surface||110 M2*||Plot Size||0 M2|
|Share this property||
|Voir l'annonce en français|
Built in 2013/14, this stylish home also boasts a number of environmentally-friendly features, for example: a Heat Recovery Ventilation System; thick plant fibre insulation; and rainwater collection for the toilets, washing machine and garden.
The living accommodation is spread over three floors. There is a spacious en-suite master bedroom at the top of the house; three bedrooms, a bathroom and a beautiful living area bathed in light on the first floor; plus an open-plan kitchen and dining area on the ground floor.
- Environmentally-friendly features
- Less than 10 years old
- Light, bright and airy throughout
- Sociable open-plan kitchen/dining area
- Large sliding glass doors leading out onto private terrace
- Small private garden
- Commutable to Geneva
- Train station for new Léman Express (CEVA) just 3.5km away at Machilly or 8.3km away at Annemasse
- Garage plus two parking spaces (one covered)
- Open-plan kitchen/dining area
- Utility/storage room with space for washing machine
- 3 bedrooms (one with a mezzanine/TV area)
- Living area
- Ensuite master bedroom with bathroom and built-in wardrobes
- Terrace of 14m2
- Private garden of 61m2
- Covered parking space to front of house
- Additional exterior parking space
Saint-Cergues itself has a lot to offer: nursery school, primary school, bakeries, several restaurants, small supermarket, butcher’s, pharmacy, post office, bank, library, beauty salons, hairdresser, florist and dry cleaner. There is a large supermarket at Loisin just 6km away (6 minutes by car). This commercial centre also has an optician, florist, pharmacy and newsagency. The large industrial estate at Ville-la-Grand is only 4km away (6 minutes’ drive) with a huge range of out-of-town stores, and more supermarkets. The Mairie of Saint-Cergues has created several videos showing what it's like living there and being part of the community: https://bit.ly/3ns0vSj and https://bit.ly/38pRUew.
- The property is just 4km from the Swiss border at Moniaz, and 17km from centre of Geneva, by car.
- The Léman Express stops at Machilly (just 3.5km away) and Annemasse (8.3km), both stations easily accessible.
- For mountain lovers, the small ski village of Habère-Poche is around half an hour by car (22km).
- The 148 slopes of the Grand Massif ski area are just 45 minutes away (Les Carroz 50km).
- And Chamonix can be reached in less than an hour by road (75km).
- For a dip in Lac Léman (Lake Geneva) in the summer months, Hermance village on the Swiss border has a lovely beach area and is just 20 minutes away by car (15km).
Faible émission de GES
Forte émission de GES