€895 000 (HAI)**
**agency fees included : 5 % TTC to be paid by the buyer
(€850 000 without fees)
Reduction from €943,400 to €895,000
|Surface||650 M2*||Plot Size||9352 M2|
|Share this property||Print description|
|Voir l'annonce en français|
Close to the tourist sites of the Dordogne, in a village with all amenities and school, this jewel is located in a wooded park of almost 1 ha with a private pond (fishing), a swimming pool and a stream.
This great business is well-established and in strong growth: ideal to start a new life... or to settle comfortably with your family.
Built in 1590, the Manor House (650 m2) has been classified as a historical monument (ISMH). Wonderfully well renovated, with quality materials of very high quality, it is perfectly organised for B&B :
1). a private apartment of 5 rooms: entrance, large kitchen / dining room, large living room with fireplace with Polyflam system; upstairs 2 bedrooms en suite and toilet; attic with access to the dovecote; basement with laundry room and toilet and boiler room.
2). Independent access to the guest rooms (B&B) of the Manor: 5 guest rooms in suites (all with private bath/shower room and WC) that can accommodate 2 to 5 people.
• Suite La Bouriane: 50 m2 composed of 2 bedrooms on two floors, bathroom (bathtub), 2 WC. View and access to the garden
• Suite La Lotoise: 40 m2; duplex bedroom, bathroom and WC in the DRC
• Compostella Suite: 12 m2 on the same level, bedroom and shower room, WC. View and access to the garden with terrace.
• Suite La Guynemer : 60 m2 (garden level), view and access to the park; composed of a living room, bedroom, bathroom (bathtub), WC.
• Suite Saint Jacques : located in the former stables of the manor, it is composed of two bedrooms, living room, shower room and WC.
- breakfast room in the old stables with small kitchen
You will never regret to settle in this historical property, in a touristic and dynamic region. No work to be planned, renovations and all furniture are top-of-the-range, everything is turnkey : you simply put down your suitcases... and welcome your customers. The dream of a change of life can quickly become reality, and having taken the plunge myself, I guarantee you won't regret it!
Possibility to take over the operating company and a second building is an exception. See referenced ad : 115170NBO46
Read more ...
• Large park of 1 ha with private fishing pond and river
• 12x5 outdoor swimming pool (chlorine, built in 2016)
• stone borie, technical room buried
• Workshop and bread oven
• Garage for 1 vehicle,
• garage for the tractor,
• 12 parking spaces
• double glazing throughout,
• heating :
- 1 fireplace Polyflam
- 1 fireplace open fireplace
- Fuel, EDF, wood for manor house
Restoration with quality materials; stone flooring, beams, woodwork, stone walls
Le Vigan is a small village very sought after. Only 5 km from Gourdon, the village lives all year round with its many local shops, services, doctors' surgeries, cultural center, bars, restaurants, nursery and elementary school... in a local concern for the protection of biodiversity and the environment. Le Vigan is a small village with a good atmosphere where life is good and which welcomes many tourists all year round.
- 5 minutes away : Gourdon, town with secondary schools, high schools, hospital and train station (Paris Toulouse line), close to the A20 exit.
- Souillac 30 minutes away: A20 exit, train station (Paris Toulouse line), all amenities.
- Sarlat and Dordogne Valley : 30 minutes
- Abyss of Padirac, Rocamadour: 40 minutes
Feel free to contact me for more information and schedule a visit!
*These data are for information only and have no contractual value. Leggett Immobilier cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies that may occur.*
**The currency conversion is for convenience of reference only.
DPE : Energy test not required.