agency fees to be paid by the seller
Reduction from €87,000 to €85,000
|Surface||115 M2*||Plot Size||0 M2|
|Share this property||Print description|
|Voir l'annonce en français|
This spacious property would make a perfect family or holiday home, situated in the heart of the Pyrenees close to a wide range of outdoor activities. Walking distance to the shops and services in the village.
• 6-minute drive to Le Mourtis Ski Resort (11 km)
• 22-minute drive to Superbagneres Ski Resort (20 km)
• 45-minute drive to Peyragudes Ski Resort (35 km
• 50-minute drive to Baqueira/Beret in Spain (48 km)
Read more ...
This spacious house is in the heart of the village just a short walk to shops and services.
The ornate entrance door opens into the house facing the staircase.
A door to the left leads into the kitchen with a
* window with shutters
* wooden floor covered with lino
* walk-in pantry
* small storage cupboard under the stairs
* sink, extractor, cooker
* new radiator
* wooden separator into the lounge (could easily be removed)
* trap into the basement
The kitchen is divided from the lounge with a wooden separator. The lounge has
* new radiator
* large, double-glazed window
* high ceiling
* wooden floor
* old chimney (ornamental)
It would be possible to open up the kitchen, pantry and lounge into one large living room.
There is a WC independent at the top of the stairs.
The hallway has a wooden floor, a water heater and a small room, ideal for storage with an old bread oven. There is a door into a storage cupboard.
Bedroom 1 is a large room with a window, wooden floor and a door into the shower room.
The shower room has an original window, washbasin, shower, bidet, double glazing and a wooden floor.
Up the stairs and to the left is a wide corridor with some shelving.
Bedroom 2 has a wooden floor, a window, bidet and sink. It would be possible to create an en-suite shower room.
Another hallway leads to a:
* office or bedroom 3 has an original window, wooden floor, with a view of the village and the river
* bedroom 4 with marble fireplace, window, wooden floor and a view of the village and the river
The attic is split into two rooms
The first room has a window overlooking the neighbour's garden and has a wooden floor, tuille roof and internal shutters.
The second room is a very large space with a wooden floor and slate roof with 2 Velux windows. There is an additional small area just below this room.
The village has the following shops and services, just an easy walk away:
• Little café/bar
• Post Office
and only 5 – 10 minutes by car you are in the beautiful Val d ’Aran in Spain with a large choice of restaurants and bars, large supermarkets etc.
In the immediate vicinity, you have the following activities and amenities available to you:
• Downhill skiing, snowboarding, snowshoeing and cross-country skiing
• Walking and hiking trails at all levels
• Mountains, lakes and village outdoor swimming pool (in Summer)
• Cycling (cross country and Tour de France mountain passes)
• Paragliding, rafting, canoeing, hunting, horse-riding and fishing
• Spas (Luchon, Balnea and Lès in Spain)
• Shops, restaurants and historical sites
The nearest large supermarket, Intermarche is 5km from the house but the little village has a small supermarket and bakers.
Toulouse International airport is only 1h25 minutes from the house.
Tarbes/Lourdes airport is less than an hour away and offers free parking!!
*These data are for information only and have no contractual value. Leggett Immobilier cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies that may occur.*
**The currency conversion is for convenience of reference only.
DPE : Energy test not required.