agency fees to be paid by the seller
|Surface||43 M2*||Outside Space||2 M2|
|Share this property||Print description|
|Voir l'annonce en français | More Leggett Exclusive Properties >>|
Escape the city for weekends and holidays in the picture postcard medieval village of Nernier. Or live here full-time thanks to this property's fantastic location just a 20-minute boat ride from Nyon and around a 30-minute (25 km) drive from central Geneva, Switzerland. Local rental experts have also estimated that this apartment could be let out long-term for between 1030 and 1100 Euros per month, or short-term at 110 Euros per night in high season and 90 Euros per night in low season.
- Duplex apartment on 2 floors.
- Two double bedrooms.
- Spacious kitchen / dining / living area.
- Light, sunny orientation.
- Attractive rental potential.
- 30 minutes approx. by road from central Geneva, Switzerland (25 km).
- 20-minute ferry ride to Nyon, Switzerland. (CGN line N3 departs from Nernier during summer, and neighbouring Yvoire in winter.) Read more ...
- Open-plan kitchen / dining / living area with balcony (27 m2).
- Two double bedrooms.
- Bathroom with space and plumbing for a washing machine.
- Landing with built-in cupboard.
Nernier offers an unrivalled quality of life. Being right on Lake Geneva (known locally as Lac Léman), there are beaches, water sports and alfresco dining to enjoy in summer. The lake-front setting, with idyllic views across to the Jura mountains, is equally captivating in winter. The neighbouring village of Messery offers all of the amenities needed day-to-day: well-stocked small supermarket; 2 bakeries; butcher; pharmacy; doctor; post office; 2 hairdressers; beauty salon; library; bar and restaurants. Both Nernier and Messery have a real community spirit, with a special mixture of local families and expats from all corners of the globe due to the proximity to Switzerland and the Geneva / Nyon job market, and international institutions like the UN and Red Cross. For winter sports lovers, there are several world-renowned options accessible in around an hour by car: Grand Massif (Les Carroz – 67km, 1hr 2mins); Portes de Soleil (Les Gets - 56km, 1hr 5mins) and Saint-Gervais-les-Bains (81km, 1hr 9mins). There are several smaller ski stations even closer: Bernex (40km, 43 mins), Les Habères (33km, 44 mins) and Thollon-les-Mémises (39km, 45 mins).
- Central Geneva 25 km by road: approx. 30 minutes by car.
- Geneva International Airport 30 km by road: approx. 50 minutes by car.
- Regular, well-used bus service from Swiss village of Hermance into Geneva: https://bit.ly/3kgeKIm
- Park & Ride service into Geneva from Veigy-Foncenex: https://bit.ly/2UggC96
- Boat service to Nyon, Switzerland, takes 20 minutes from Nernier in summer and Yvoire year round: https://bit.ly/35hl51M
- Train service from Nyon to Geneva International Airport.
*These data are for information only and have no contractual value. Leggett Immobilier cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies that may occur.*
**The currency conversion is for convenience of reference only.
DPE : Energy test not required.