€469 580 (HAI)**
**agency fees included : 6 % TTC to be paid by the buyer
(€443 000 without fees)
|Surface||370 M2*||Plot Size||2413 M2|
|Share this property||
|Voir l'annonce en français | More Leggett Exclusive Properties >>|
WARNING : GREAT OPPORTUNITY !
At the edge of the regional park of the Causses du Quercy and 30 minutes from the Dordogne Valley, here is a great opportunity to relaunch this successful former inn-restaurant.
For the past 10 years, the owners have chosen not to run the business, saving the place for family and friends, and sometimes B&B.
Now, this hotel is ready to resume service with its 8 rooms and/or apartment warmly redecorated, a private apartment ; it would be easy to set up a restaurant.
Everything is in good condition, the "hotel" part will be sold furnished with a nice cosy decoration. The rooms and apartments are all facing the garden and its swimming pool ; they all have a small balcony or terrace. It is a charming place, warm, which has a very nice potential.
For the catering / restaurant part, it would be quite simple to transform the current living room into a dining room (which it was before); in summer, a beautiful terrace will allow you to extend the number of clients and to open the second kitchen outside (ideal place for selling "take away » dishes). Parking space in front of and inside the property, and possibility to enlarge using the parking space under the terrace.
Property really well located, well thought out with many possibilities to develop a tourist activity very quickly.
Read more ...
Here are the details of the property (approximate surface areas) :
GROUND FLOOR - private apartment, dining rooms, kitchen
- Entrance hall n°1 (access to reception, floors and RDJ): 11.75 m2
- Dining room : 37 m2
- breakfast room : 20,25 m2
- kitchen (with wood stove - balcony) : 28 m2
- Bedroom : 15 m2
- shower room : 4,75 m2
- Entrance hall n°2 (access RDJ) : 7,50 m2
- Living room (old restaurant room) with fireplace : 42 m2
- Library (open to living room): 25.15 m2
GARDEN GROUND FLOOR - 2 studios, hall and billiard room (+ cellars - see "OUTBUILDINGS-Caves" section)
- Hall - billiard room (garden access, toilets) : 30 m2
- Clearance: 4.5 m2
- Laundry room : 6,50 m2
- bathroom : 3,65 m2
- Studio 1 : 21,00 m2 (shower room - WC, bedroom, living room with kitchenette possible), terrace on garden
- Studio 2 : 16,00 m2 (shower room - WC, bedroom), terrace on garden
1ST FLOOR - 2 apartments + 1 independent bedroom or 2 apartments and 2 independent bedrooms
- Landing, WC: 10 m2
- Apartment 1: 34 m2 with Clearance 2,60 m2 / shower room - WC : 5,50 m2 / hallway: 2.50 m2 / bedroom (+ balcony) : 9,75 m2 / Living room - with kitchenette : 14 m2
- Apartment 2: 41 m2, with ; Bedroom 1 (+ balcony) : 9,15 m2 / shower room 1 - WC : 4,20 m2 / hallway: 2.50 m2 / Room 2 (+ balcony): 9.50 m2 / shower room - WC 2 : 5,30
hallway: 2.70 m2 / Living room - with kitchenette: 15,50 m2
- Independent room (+ balcony): 16,70 m2, that is to say : shower room - WC : 4,80 m2 / corridor 2.75 m2 / bedroom : 10 m2
2nd FLOOR: bedroom, landing, attic to be recovered
- Clearance - on the ground: 16 m2
- Bedroom : 17,30 m2
- Attic to be recovered: 25 m2
- RDJ - Cellar 1 : 33
- RDJ - Cellar 2 : 21
- RDJ - Cellar 3 storerooms : 15,00
- RDJ - boiler room - sanitary facilities : 21
- Outdoor Kitchen (to be recreated) 10,00
- Outdoor sanitary facilities: 5.00 (to be renovated)
- Extension of restaurant room under veranda : 22 m2
- Terrace of the restaurant : 80,00
- Parking : 200,00
>>>> Total living area: approx. 370 m2
>>>> Total usable area: about 520 m2
TECHNICAL SCOPE :
All the property is in good / very good condition, directly habitable; careful decoration, cachet; only the shower rooms would need to be refreshed to be up to date.
There is a big potential to extend thanks to the unused spaces ; the floor plan is very easily modifiable, there are many possibilities to organize the apartments.
- Recent double glazing on half of the house; roller shutters
- Decoration work less than 10 years old
- Exterior insulation and roofing (under warranty)
- Insulated and sealed terrace 2017
- swimming pool 10x5 with liner and terrace changed in 2018
- New balcony and terrace railings
- Shed / garage under terrace with space for 5 cars
- watercourse at the edge of the garden
- wood stove for kitchen and living room
- Fuel oil boiler (probably to be changed)
- Hot water by Cumulus
- main sewer for the ground floor and upper floors
Au Frayssinet, a small village of the Lot located on the edge of the regional park of the Causses du Quercy. Very touristic region, nature with many historical and geological sites to see. The Dordogne valley / Valley of castles is 40 minutes away; the Padirac chasm, Rocamadour less than an hour away.
Railway station Paris-Toulouse in Gourdon, 15 minutes away. Gourdon has all the necessary services and shops, schools, colleges, high schools.
Brive airport : 40 minutes (highway)
Toulouse Airport : 1h30 (highway)
DPE test on going.