Ask anything ...
€288 900 (HAI)**
**agency fees included : 7 % TTC to be paid by the buyer
(€270 000 without fees)
|Surface||133 M2*||Plot Size||3180 M2|
|Share this property||Print description|
|Voir l'annonce en français | More Leggett Exclusive Properties >>|
Old Mill of 133m² with a living room, sitting area, fitted kitchen, two en-suite bedrooms, two separate toilets, and a separate shower room, Situated in a pretty little hamlet and although currently with 2 bedrooms, there is more than ample space to create 2 more with their en-suites.
Terrace and veranda overlooking a lovely wooded park of 3180m². (Possibility for a pool.) Read more ...
Lovely location for this Old Quercynois Mill, built with local traditional stone,and dating from the 13th century,
- Livable space of 133m², completely restored 5 years ago, situated in a peaceful and secluded location yet close to the main town of Gourdon at 1km with all amenities
- The outside space is a private lovely wooded park of 3180m ², fully enclosed, overlooking a small stream running alongside the front of the property just across from a pretty chapel of the same century.
- Garage of 58m ², with a cellar of 27m ², a workshop of 30m ², summer kitchen with laundry, shower and toilet.
- main entrance, 10m ²,
- a spacious living room, dining area (40m ²), with large fireplace and access to a veranda of 7m ², and a terrace of 9m ²
- a fully fitted kitchen of (10m²),
- Corridor of 11m² with independent wc with access to a covered passageway with a shower room of 1.6m² and wc of the same size,
- 2 bedrooms:
The first bedroom of 14m ² an old fireplace and its shower room of 3m The second bedroom of 24.5m ² an old fireplace with insert and shower room of 3.5m ².
- Convertible attic of 75m² offering more livable in the form of extra bedrooms and bathrooms which will add to the potential of this lovely property.
- Gas central heating, house connected to mains drainage and fibre optics.
The mill has been internally restored 5 years ago.
In the heart of some prestigious tourist sites, Gourdon, a medieval town nestled between the valleys of the Dordogne and the Lot, allows you to discover Rocamadour, Padirac, Lacave, Cahors, Sarlat and many others great areas to visit.
- Train station: SNCF-Paris/Toulouse line.
- Airports: Brive 45min, Bregerac 1h30 and Toulouse 1h45
*These data are for information only and have no contractual value. Leggett Immobilier cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies that may occur.*
**The currency conversion is for convenience of reference only.
DPE : Energy test not required.