agency fees to be paid by the seller
|Surface||160 M2*||Plot Size||5800 M2|
|Share this property||Print description|
|Voir l'annonce en français | More Leggett Exclusive Properties >>|
WOW! Nothing for you to do but step into this fabulously renovated house, drop your suitcases and start enjoying French country living! New roof, new windows and doors, new wiring and plumbing, beautiful new kitchen... Every detail has been thought of to create a most elegant and comfortable home. Outbuildings, views over undulating countryside, proximity to the medieval market town of Eymet and the charming and lively village of Lauzun. 20 mins from Bergerac airport and 90 mins to Bordeaux airport Read more ...
Established on one level, with a magnificent east facing covered terrace adorning the front of the house.
• Kitchen (19.27 m²) newly installed kitchen with a wide range of top and bottom units and large central island, electric fan oven plus combination microwave oven, induction hob and dishwasher. Tiled floor and French doors leading to the covered terrace and the garden.
• Utility Room (8 m²) open onto the kitchen with a tiled floor and fitted with a range of top and bottom units. Door to large Pantry.
• Living Room (53 m²) a beautifully light sitting room and dining room area, 3 sets of French doors opening onto the covered terrace, a beautiful fireplace with wood burning stove and beamed ceiling.
• Office/ Bedroom 4 (15 m²) Tiled floor, french doors onto the living room and glazed door opening onto the garden and Jacuzzi / terrace area. Could be the 4th bedroom
• Master Bedroom 1 (17.50 m²) French doors opening to private south facing terrace/balcony and Jacuzzi. Reversible air conditioning and heating unit.
• Ensuite Bathroom for bed 1 (7.12 m²) roll top bath, walk in shower, toilet and handbasin, heated towel rail
• Bedroom 2 (15.30 m²) with 2 windows overlooking the view to the side and rear of the property
• Inner Hallway (5 m²) between beds 2 & 3and bathroom
• Bedroom 3 (12 m²) with French doors to the rear terrace
• Shower Room (6.34 m²) Large walk in shower, hand basin with fitted units, toilet and heated towel rail
The house is in an elevated position overlooking the open countryside
Fabulous outdoor space with far reaching views on all sides of the property, a long covered terrace to the front of the property, a more private elevated terrace off the master bedroom with Jacuzzi, and to the rear of the proprerty a terrace for the 2 rear bedrooms.
Outbuildings include a large open barn (250 m²) with power– fabulous storage and car port, a large stone barn (331 m²) and a smaller stone building 22m² (potting shed formerly used as 2 garages) which could be further converted or just used as storage or a potting shed.
New Septic Tank which conforms to the current regulations and requirements
Oil central heating, wood burning stove and aerothermal reversible Air conditioning/Heating in the master bedroom
Full height roof space if further conversion is required
Fully insulated, under floor, roof space and external walls insulated and re-plastered
*These data are for information only and have no contractual value. Leggett Immobilier cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies that may occur.*
**The currency conversion is for convenience of reference only.
Faible émission de GES
Forte émission de GES