|Surface||207 M2*||Plot Size||2850 M2|
|Share this property||Print description|
|Voir l'annonce en français|
A special property situated in a secret peaceful little corner between St Beat and the Ski Resort Le Mourtis. The views are outstanding from all angles.
Set on a hillside with an outside terrace from each floor of the house this property is perfect for anyone who loves the outdoors.
It is however not suitable for persons with mobility issues or who struggle with steps.
This flexible accommodation offers:
* a family home with income from the apartment and the possibility of rental from individual rooms (Airbnb)
* an opportunity to purchase and share a beautiful large property with friends and/or family
* a holiday home with rental income from the house and the apartment and possible B&B
* 7 km (12 minutes) to the pretty ski resort Le Mourtis
* 25 km (28 minutes) to the Luchon telecabin for Superbagneres ski resort
* 38 km (45 minutes) to Peyragudes ski resort
* 54 km (just under an hour) to Baqueira/Beret ski resort in Spain
Read more ...
The property is situated in a quiet and calm little hamlet just above the village of Boutx. The little lane leads up to the house from the Col de Mente.
The house has a long drive with ample parking for at least 6 vehicles – there is a carport at the entrance to the driveway with parking for 2 vehicles (or can be used as a large wood store).
At the top of the driveway, you find the two spacious garages.
Garage 1 to the left has
• Storage space
• Door with a staircase leading up to the dining kitchen in the house
Garage 2 is large and has
• Central heating boiler (oil)
• Inspection pit
GROUND FLOOR OF THE HOUSE
Steps lead up to the property and a covered balcony with access to the huge south-facing terrace, passing a terraced area and the newly installed septic tank.
The entrance door leads into the spacious dining kitchen with
• 2 windows looking out on to the large south-facing terrace
• Door opening onto the steps leading down to Garage 1
• Exposed stone wall dividing part of the lounge from the kitchen
• 2 radiators
• Tiled flooring
The dining area is open to the lounge with
• Picture window
• 2 radiators
• Stunning large feature fireplace
• Small cast iron door that opens into the old bread oven.
To the side of the fireplace is an old original door that opens into the wine and
preserve store, home to the original bread oven.
To the side of this large living area, you walk into a spacious hallway with a window and built-in wardrobes/cupboards.
A patio door from this hallway opens out on to the slate terrace with steps leading up to the higher parking space for a further 2 vehicles.
The main large terrace is superb, very spacious with an old evier sink, a covered area to the right and some of the best views in the region over to the mountains in Spain.
At the end of the hallway is a cupboard and a shower room (shower, sink, plumbing for washing machine, WC, radiator and a window with a great view).
FIRST FLOOR ACCOMMODATION
A wide, tiled staircase leads up to the first-floor accommodation, as follows:
• A door opens into a small room, currently used as an office with window, radiator, beams
• Bedroom 1 is a lovely room with a window, radiators and a lovely old cupboard.
• Bedroom 2
• Bedroom 3 has patio doors that open out to the terrace. This bedroom has
its own small dressing area and a bathroom (bath/shower, radiator, WC, sink and tiled floor)
• A wide hallway on this floor with a spiral staircase leading up to the apartment
• Games room with shutters and tiled floor.
The apartment has a connecting spiral staircase to the main house which can be shut off and its own main entrance from the terrace.
• Bedroom 1 is a large room with a vaulted ceiling, a radiator, built-in wardrobes, patio door and a south facing balcony with a view to die for that overlooks the large terrace below.
• Bedroom 2 is currently a twin bedroom with a window, internal shutters, a radiator and vaulted ceiling. This room has a small mezzanine with a little bed.
• Bedroom 3 is a double bedroom with internal shutters, a radiator and vaulted ceiling.
• Small TV sitting area with Velux and vaulted ceiling.
• The large kitchen/dining room has a Velux window, shutters and an old open fireplace that works. The kitchen is fully equipped.
• New shower room with shower, bath, large sink, window.
• Mezzanine above the shower room access via a ladder with a cumulus (water heater). A small bed could be added for a child.
Patio doors open out onto the terrace with barbecue. Steps lead up to the second parking area with views of the Pic du Gar.
As well as the outside space around the house – the property also has additional land.
In the immediate area, you have the following activities and amenities available to you:
• Downhill skiing, snowboarding, snowshoeing and cross-country skiing
• Walking and hiking trails at all levels
• Mountains and lakes
• Cycling (cross country and Tour de France mountain passes)
• Paragliding, rafting, hunting and fishing
• Spas (Luchon and Les in Spain)
• Shops, restaurants and historical sites
This lovely, spacious house with a separate apartment has lots of potential either as an extended family home or a home with a permanent or holiday rental.
The location is excellent, in the heart of all the activities and close to the little ski resort of Le Mourtis and the Val d’Aran in Spain.
Additional photographs are available on request.
*These data are for information only and have no contractual value. Leggett Immobilier cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies that may occur.*
**The currency conversion is for convenience of reference only.