€429 300 (HAI)**
**agency fees included : 6 % TTC to be paid by the buyer
(€405 000 without fees)
Reduction from €450,000 to €429,300
|Surface||219 M2*||Plot Size||3920 M2|
|Share this property||Print description|
|Voir l'annonce en français|
This house built in 2003, where every little detail has been well thought out, is remarkably well maintained and offers plenty of space and comfort.
Its 219m2 of living space opens onto an entrance hall leading to a large living room of 55m2, a lounge/dining room with fireplace, opening onto a fitted and equipped kitchen of 20m2, a utility room, a WC with washbasin and a mezzanine complete this living space.
The separate night area is served by a very large corridor with office space and WC and comprises 4 bedrooms including a master suite with shower room, 1 bedroom with shower room, 2 bedrooms, a bathroom with bath and shower. Each of the rooms has a generous built-in wardrobe.
A large garage, a swimming pool with cover, large terraces and 4000m2 of land planted with trees complete this property.
It is located in the lively village of Saint-Aulaye, which has shops.
* 15 minutes de Riberac
* 50 min d'Angoulême, Périgueux et Saint-Emilion
* 1 heure de Bergerac, et 1 h.
Read more ...
- Entrance (10,3 m2) opening to the right onto the living room, and a corridor leading to the bedrooms on the left.
- Huge open plan living/dining room (55 m2) with fireplace insert with fans to spread the heat and mezzanine
- Open fitted and equipped kitchen with De Dietrich appliances (15,2 m2)
- Pantry (6,3 m2)
- Laundry room (8,3 m2)
- Landing (22,7 m2) with office space
- Bedroom 1 (18 m2) with en-suite shower room, built-in wardrobe and French windows overlooking the terrace
- Bedroom 2 (13,8 m2)
- Bathroom (10,7 m2)
- Bedroom 3 (14,8 m2) with built-in wardrobe
- Bedroom 4 (12,3 m2) with built-in wardrobe and en-suite shower room
- Garage (36 m2) with mezzanine for storage, and access through a hatch to the ventilated wine cellar
- Tiled and shaded terrace of approximately 50 m2 with electric roller blind
- Swimming pool 10x5 m2 with shell cover, outside shower and lounge space
- Barbecue area with built-in plancha
- Garden shed
- Pétanque and badminton/volley court
- Videophone and electric gate
- Double-glazed windows with electric blinds, and anti-theft windows in the living room.
- TV and phone plug in every room
- Gas-fuelled underfloor heating system with brand new boiler
- Connected to main drains.
- Built-in garden lights along the garage alley.
Sre Aulay offers shops, restaurants, bars and has a lovely river beach.
* 15-min drive from the market town of Riberac
* 50 min from Angoulême, Périgueux, and Saint-Emilion
* 1 hour from Bergerac, and 1.15h from Bordeaux.
*These data are for information only and have no contractual value. Leggett Immobilier cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies that may occur.*
**The currency conversion is for convenience of reference only.
Faible émission de GES
Forte émission de GES