€999 000 (HAI)**
**agency fees included : 5 % TTC to be paid by the buyer
(€950 000 without fees)
Reduction from €1,207,500 to €999,000
|Surface||1000 M2*||Plot Size||10310 M2|
|Share this property||Print description|
|Voir l'annonce en français|
This old Mansion from the 16th century is now organized as a Gite & Bed and Breakfast. The main building has been classified as a historical monument (ISMH). The 1000 m2 of living space, organized over several buildings and outbuildings, have been incredibly well restored.
This beautiful property is to be taken over on a turnkey basis, with a growing business: : you can start on a healthy, solid and profitable business.
Located in a small dynamic village with all amenities and school (nursery and primary), close to the tourist sites of the Dordogne (Sarlat and Rocamadour, the Gouffre de Padirac or the valley of the castles are 40 minutes away), this jewel is set in a wooded and landscaped park of more than 1 ha with a private pond (fishing) and watercourse.
Buildings full of history, old tannery, old stones, chapel and dovecote blend perfectly with a high standard interior, outdoor swimming pool, indoor pool and SPA for a modern comfort that delights guests and that you can enjoy.
Read more ...
>> Dated 1590, the Manor House (650 m2) is composed :
- a private apartment of 5 rooms, occupied by the owners: entrance, large kitchen / dining room, large living room with fireplace with Polyflam system; upstairs 2 bedrooms en suite and WC; converted attic with access to the dovecote; basement with laundry WC and boiler room
Independent access to the guest rooms :
- 5 guest rooms in suites (all with private bathroom/shower and WC) that can accommodate 2 to 5 people.
o Suite La Bouriane: 50 m2 with of 2 bedrooms on two floors, bathroom (bath), 2 WC. View and access to the garden
o Suite La Lotoise: 40 m2; duplex bedroom, bathroom and WC in the groundfloor
o Suite Compostelle : 12 m2 on one level, bedroom and shower room, WC. View and access to the garden with terrace.
o Suite La Guynemer : 60 m2 (garden level), view and access to the park; organized with a living room, bedroom, bathroom (bath), WC.
o Suite Saint Jacques: located in the former stables of the Mansion, it is composed of two bedrooms, living room, shower room and WC.
- breakfast room in the former stables with small kitchen.
>> Second building (250 m2) : former tannery of the village in the 17th century, entirely renovated in 2016 (under Decennial Guarantee), organized in two large apartments (communicating if necessary) :
- A triplex suite composed of 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 toilets, small living room.
- A duplex suite composed of 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 toilets, small living room and equipped kitchen.
- Heated indoor swimming pool with fitness corner
Park of 1 ha
Swimming pool 12x5, stone borie, underground technical room
Workshop and bread oven
- Garage for 1 vehicle,
- garage for the tractor,
- 12 parking spaces
- double glazing throughout,
- 1 fireplace Polyflam
- 1 fireplace open fireplace
- Fuel, EDF, wood for manor house
- Gases for gites
Restoration with quality materials; stone flooring, beams, woodwork, stone walls
- 12x5 outdoor swimming pool (chlorine, built in 2016)
- indoor swimming pool 4x2,5 heated to 30° with fitness corner
- Large park with private fishing pond and river
Since you will fall in love with this property (who wouldn't?!), you will settle in a superb, touristic and dynamic place and resume a profitable activity all year round. No work to plan, the renovations and furniture are top of the range, everything is turnkey: you simply put down your suitcases and welcome your customers.
*These data are for information only and have no contractual value. Leggett Immobilier cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies that may occur.*
**The currency conversion is for convenience of reference only.
DPE : Energy test not required.